1. lemonish5's rating of the film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

All the words I've written about this film fall far short.

2. Sara Facchini's rating of the film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

3. ceknklsn's rating of the film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

44/100 (33 bin kişi ve 4,1 puan vay babam vay. Yazık bizim sinema bilgimize yahu. Ben film izlemeyi bırakıcam artık. Ama şunu söylemeliyim. Charlie Kaufman. Berbat bir senaristsin. John Malkovich'de olduğu gibi tıpkı. Uzun yorumumu yazmak istiyorum yorum kısmına...)

4. alfredodimalo's rating of the film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

5. Benji's rating of the film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Didn't buy the sub-plot so much, but I loved Joel, and as for Clementine...

6. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

7. Jonathan Pr's rating of the film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

8. Paul Dogioiu's rating of the film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

9. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

3.7 stars. First watched it as a teenager before having ever gone through a break-up - didn't do anything for me. Watched it a few years ago having had a handful of break-ups and found myself cringing at how much I related to it. I still find that Gondry's style only truly coheres in his music videos & I strongly believe that he works best with Björk. However, he has a lightness of touch that balance's Kaufman's glum

10. Victória Célia's rating of the film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

11. Afonso Castro's rating of the film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Love is never a waste of time...

12. nadnab's rating of the film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

13. Benjamin Reid's rating of the film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

I hadn't seen this one in about 8 years. To be contrarian about an otherwise fantastic film: the medias res intro gives a twist away too early, and Joe & Clem's relationship needs more fleshing out. Though the two actors have chemistry, the characters' relationship still seems to lack substance in its depiction. Nonetheless, the ending is a lot trippier than I remember, and Kristen Dunst's performance is underrated.

14. Claire (bookscoffeeandrepeat)'s rating of the film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

This movie was so unique! Loved the cinematography. Everything about this movie was cleverly thought out, and it only gets better after rewatching the entire thing.

15. pablocinéma's rating of the film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

16. Aasemoon's rating of the film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

How not to tell a story... especially if it's a good story.

17. Absentia's rating of the film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

18. Hermann A. RG's rating of the film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

19. João Pedro Batista's rating of the film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

20. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

I love this film. I saw it when it first came out and was unprepared for it’s beauty. This is a high point for everyone involved. Who would have thought that Kate Winslet's best leading man would be Jim Carrey. Yet, she is such an outlaw, it makes sense.

21. Sol Petchorine's rating of the film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

22. Aulia Indry's rating of the film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

It's interesting that whatever we do if fate has determined us to be stuck

23. Arandhitio Ballagi's rating of the film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

cinema language so beautiful. i dont know. i love this film. Jon brion make a beautiful music in this film, "phone call" is my favorite one

24. Adam GR's rating of the film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

I need to get Eternal Sunshined.