1. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Faithless

2. ginobartolomi's rating of the film Faithless

Generally, I think 'Faithless' is something really special. It's interesting to see Bergman directed by Ullman, it ends up being this wonderful blend of a writer's film and women's film. My biggest bone to pick is with Marianne; she willingly risks her perfect family dynamic for this ugly, brutish man and sulks about it every chance she gets. I don't know if we're meant to feel sorry for her, but I certainly didn't.

3. viivahate's rating of the film Faithless

Brilliant acting and such an impressive piece of work by Liv. Noticed a few resemblances with Cries and Whispers and Fanny & Alexander (mainly when the child was on screen). Besides that, it's also worth to mention the Fårö landscapes and their dramatic input into the final outcome and its interpretation.

4. raggiodisole's rating of the film Faithless

a proper grown-up film., and such a rich nuanced performance from Lena Endre

5. Deanne Jones's rating of the film Faithless

Intense and uncomfortable at times but a great insight into infidelity and the complicated nature of human relationships.

6. Christy Chan's rating of the film Faithless

very distorted character and nice capture of the emtional change for this weird triangle relationship

7. Benji's rating of the film Faithless

A great film, artfully written by Bergman. Powerfully directed by Ullmann. Would definitely recommend.

8. bitterMoo's rating of the film Faithless

Long. Dramatic. Strong. Precise. there`s not much more extra you could wish a good film to be

9. Howard Orr's rating of the film Faithless

A thinly-veiled autobiographical work written by Bergman and brilliantly directed by Liv Ullmann. Like "Through A Glass Darkly", it is a film about an artist's exploitation of another's suffering, which often comes at the expense of their own sanity. The work of aged but unbowed genius; to me it is to Ullmann as well as Bergman's credit that it is on the same level as the master's greatest cinematic achievements.

10. Joel's rating of the film Faithless

The first "movement" as it were moves slow and lays on thick with seemingly unnecessary detail and a lack of dramatic pace but the last hour devastates like almost none-other. A bergmanesque Closer. I sometimes forget why Bergman is considered the king of intense chamber dramas and then films like this come along. I couldn't swallow for the last hour.

11. cristiananananana's rating of the film Faithless

had to watch this in several parts