1. Richard Tines's rating of the film Final Destination 5

death promised to die, but like lovers and politicians, it always lies... UNWATCHED....

2. Arthur Freitas's rating of the film Final Destination 5

Part of the Horror Movie Late Night Sessions, the FINAL DESTINATION series is pretty bland, but this film is maybe the worst (the deaths are pretty quick, you know?). Also, completely predictable.

3. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Final Destination 5

The 1st of these films that came after the alleged 'final' entry, so that makes it even odder saying that it's easily the best of them. Normally that would be faint praise for these bland and hokey films, but this entry is ironically a 'true' slice of smart and creative horror. Many of the characters have dimension for the death sequences to mean something emotionally and for a thematic purpose: self-actualization.

4. RodrigoPereira's rating of the film Final Destination 5

5. João Abreu's rating of the film Final Destination 5

6. opandadodavid's rating of the film Final Destination 5

7. ceknklsn's rating of the film Final Destination 5

8. Kamran's rating of the film Final Destination 5

Cinematically, it is perhaps the blandest in the series, though some conceptual turns are refreshingly original. 51/100 - Mediocre.

9. chazell's rating of the film Final Destination 5

10. aikeart's rating of the film Final Destination 5

11. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Final Destination 5

12. taniaburrito's rating of the film Final Destination 5

13. troopsofdoom's rating of the film Final Destination 5

14. Bárbara Hernandes's rating of the film Final Destination 5

15. Whyte Nite's rating of the film Final Destination 5

The series finally wakes up and realizes the farce and parody it has become. And it embraces it gladly. I just hope this is the last one, for some real closure.

16. Henrique Verkündigung's rating of the film Final Destination 5

all the deaths in this film are just stupid as hell

17. indecisivespice's rating of the film Final Destination 5

I think that image says it all. High quality right there...at least it brought some laughter.

18. pivic's rating of the film Final Destination 5

You know death is coming in this franchise, and it’s a whole lot of fun. Death doesn’t discriminate, and I find it incredibly uplifting to see teens of all sexes die left and right, in intricate ways. Other than that, there’s nothing going for this film but stupidity. But I like this!

19. Paulitics's rating of the film Final Destination 5

Best one since 2. Nice throwback at the end too.

20. MikeEverleth's rating of the film Final Destination 5

These things are always a decent time-waster, despite the lame acting and character development. The death scenes in this one were pretty creative.

21. CGI Baby's rating of the film Final Destination 5

Here's something you wouldn't expect coming: a good movie.

22. suddenmoves's rating of the film Final Destination 5

Apart from a couple of great moments, I really wish this had the sense of fun and the immediacy of the franchise's earlier instalments. I'd heard tell of a return to form, but more of the same will have to do.

23. Andhika Eka Buana's rating of the film Final Destination 5

If i were a man living in the jungle and then some townspeople do some experimental test showing me a complete viewing of this franchise randomly (Without telling which is the first which is sequel), i'd pick this as my favorite of all five.

24. Glim Ho's rating of the film Final Destination 5