1. Luca Soldati's rating of the film Flatliners

Interessante la ricerca ossessiva dei personaggi. Narrazione molto appassionante e, nonostante alcune leggerezze, veramente riuscita. I toni horror sono ben inseriti e danno un bel senso di inquietudine.Buon finale con un crescendo coinvolgente, anche se un po' buonista. La regia trasmette la giusta atmosfera, senza stupire, ma convincendo. Veramente riuscite le visioni post mortem. Personaggi ben amalgamati fra loro

2. lostlevel's rating of the film Flatliners

Corny as all hell but upon revisiting not nearly as bad as I remember it being. There are weird bits of creativity that probably belong in a better film.

3. Brian O'blivion's rating of the film Flatliners

Somewhat interesting Swedenborgian view of "afterlife", but the movie falls flat in the end.

4. Renton47's rating of the film Flatliners

Revisiting this I am not too surprised as to what drew me to this film as a youngish boy. With nostalgia in my eyes I could see the appeal of the ridiculously over-lighted but empty city that boasts an endless supply of empty churches and museums in which to conduct medical experiments. It lends a grand stage for the film to play its epic battles between light and darkness, good and evil. I stand by my young self.

5. Dries's rating of the film Flatliners

Ottime atmosfere spettrali metropolitane , peccato per il finale troppo buonista

6. Alexander Dunkelberger's rating of the film Flatliners

This feels like a light version of the world that is presented in other creepy urban nightmares in the vein of Jacob’s Ladder or such similar disturbing psychological head-trips. It’s an interesting enough idea, but it can’t shake that Hollywood sheen, however vague, that works so well not to have in this films contemporaries. The happy ending doesn’t help matters either, mostly because it feels unearned.

7. Howard Orr's rating of the film Flatliners

The world's wimpiest med students face their fears after doing Something Real Bad by deciding to Play God (for goodness sake, Kiefer, just punch the ghost-kid in the face and be done with it). Hysterically overused dolly shots, Dutch angles and coloured searchlights are the order of the day in this crushingly shallow movie, so much so that a Michael Bay movie seems a monument to understatement by comparison.

8. Inês Lopes's rating of the film Flatliners

Once you start guessing the whole afterlife lecture it's just bound to cause eye-rolling.

9. angiebasuki's rating of the film Flatliners

Despite all the 90s cheesiness, it's a pretty good psychological thriller. And Kevin Bacon.

10. Zachary George Najarian-Najafi's rating of the film Flatliners

I had to watch this in my cross-cultural psychology class last year to learn about near-death experiences. The professor who taught the class is like a cult leader albeit a really bad one who needs to find new material. When people ask me why I am transferring, this is why. I should not be watching Joel Schumacher movies in class. Ever.

11. yuriwalker's rating of the film Flatliners

untuk pertama kalinya....gw demen ama Joel Schumacher.....Flatliners oh Flatliners...Julia Robertnya sekseh lo disini...ada kevin bacon dan Kiefer Sutherland lagi a must watch!

12. gloryofistanbul's rating of the film Flatliners

A fine film, with good creepy moments