1. chazell's rating of the film Gayby

2. lepetitjermey's rating of the film Gayby

3. Evan Schafer's rating of the film Gayby

I watched this film several months ago but only now got around to reviewing it -- surprising, due to how much I enjoy this film. It is one of those that you can watch over and over and continue laughing at the jokes and the characters, and keep smiling at the sweet moments of character realizations. Definitely a film with its "moments", some hysterically funny, some inspiring. Definitely see this one more than once.

4. This is Jake Kath's rating of the film Gayby

Charming as shit! The way the movie grounds the romantic comedy genre in a reality where the idea of a family is simply done by a bond between two people who aren't necessarily committed to each other in a intimate sense is one of the most endearing factors. Sure, the movie wraps things up too easily but I believe it within its own terms. One of the most contemporary romantic comedies I've seen in a while!

5. Matthew_Lucas's rating of the film Gayby

Thoroughly charming comedy about a gay man and his female best friend who after years of being single decide to have a baby together...the old fashioned way. A warm-hearted and original indie comedy that takes a unique look at relationships and parenthood without falling into the usual "quirky" traps of its genre. Simply irresistible.