1. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Ghostbusters

Still brilliant, script is so on point with some great comedy especially from bill Murray. Great cast

2. camille's rating of the film Ghostbusters

3. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film Ghostbusters

My favorite film, one of them.

4. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Ghostbusters

5. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Ghostbusters

I think the last time I watched this film I was 6 years old (and yes, before have rewatched it, I was still able to remember some scenes!). But now I'm 23 and I recognise it: I didn't really know how much I love this film.

6. CinemaDead's rating of the film Ghostbusters

Many high concept movies from the eighties had no right to work, but several of them did and i'm glad for it, this is a great example.

7. Howard's rating of the film Ghostbusters

8. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Ghostbusters

Our Daily Free Stream: Ghostbusters (1984). Weil wir neu & alt mögen! - Endlich wird hier einmal etwas vereint, was sich nach den Gesetzen Hollywoods abstossen sollte: 1) Ein Blockbuster voller Special Effects. 2) Eine Komödie mit klugen Dialogen, ganz so als ob eine Clique Studenten miteinander witzeln würde(...)

9. Elle Johnston's rating of the film Ghostbusters

The best thing about this movie is that it takes itself seriously and as a side affect is ridiculous and hilarious. There is just no comparison.

10. MLSoares's rating of the film Ghostbusters

I really thought I would enjoy this allot, but it felt like a big disappointment. I couldn't get into one single character and the ending was really over the top compared to the rest of the movie. The special effects and theme song were awesome tho.

11. Glue Sniffer's rating of the film Ghostbusters

Moge wracać do tego nieskończoną ilość razy

12. DSPRKY's rating of the film Ghostbusters

Hardly funny and the pacing is all off.

13. Matt's rating of the film Ghostbusters

One of the most quotable movies of all time with one of the best theme-songs

14. Z's rating of the film Ghostbusters

The apotheosis of slob comedy. Several under achieving dilettantes go into business for themselves." Personally I liked the university, they gave us money and facilities, we didn't have to produce anything! You've never been out of college, you don't know what it's like out there! I've worked in the private sector! They expect results!"This classic will never be duplicated or equaled. From the hip, silly, droll fun.

15. A.B. II: The Return's rating of the film Ghostbusters

I really enjoy this film, but I'm not so devoted to it that I can't admit it's not a masterpiece. I think the pacing is rough at times, and the plot has some flaws as well. But, much of its hype is well-deserved: the cast is terrific, the jokes are hilarious and memorable, and the visual effects are really good for the period, and have a genuinely spooky quality about them.

16. Cependant's rating of the film Ghostbusters

Squatteurs, fantômes et matchisme.

17. Easton Dubois's rating of the film Ghostbusters

Why'd you guys do that? I just bought that ghost last week!

18. ceknklsn's rating of the film Ghostbusters

19. Cihan Ünsal's rating of the film Ghostbusters

20. Ethan's rating of the film Ghostbusters

This is one of my favorite films from my childhood. Bill Murray has always been a badass. I am also really looking forward to the reboot of this classic film. If Murray says it's good, you all should be satisfied.

21. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Ghostbusters

22. Andrew Sax's rating of the film Ghostbusters

23. James Mackin's rating of the film Ghostbusters

Just some ballers busting ghosts.

24. Gonçalo Rosas's rating of the film Ghostbusters

(Generous) 7 - Han't seen this since the mid 90s! And it's about as charming (thought not QUITE as funny) as I remember. Not a masterpiece by any stretch of the imagination, but it makes for solid viewing. That theme song, however, is pure gold.