1. Levi Miah's rating of the film Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life

Watched this directly after completing the original series (17 years later...). The Gilmore Girls are possibly the most infuriating comedy leads on TV - unashamedly three-dimensional, equal parts charming and frustrating - but deep heart, small town quirks and an entire cast of loveable supporting characters keep it all together. Slice of life can never really feel finished - bring it back in another 9 years.

2. João R's rating of the film Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life

It was not exceptional or transcendent but it also was not that unpleasant to watch.

3. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life

Kind of terrible and I couldn't take my eyes out of it.

4. Shoham L's rating of the film Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life

A tired excuse for comedy and an absolute regression of all characters. The series tired out around season 4, why bother with a revival?

5. arcondicionado's rating of the film Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life

still the best comfort show, last episode had me in tears for 2h

6. jooley's rating of the film Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life

I wouldn't have been able to resist if someone had warned me in advance, but still - do yourself a favor and rewatch a couple of old episodes instead.

7. ElberethV's rating of the film Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life

It felt forcing at times and they were obviously trying to create the same old show. In the end, I think they did it. Because i think if we don't like this right now, we can't watch the old GG either. (Didn't like the first 3 episodes so much and what is up with the Musical?) Anyhow, I like how it ended as it just felt right at the end and it's like I knew this is how it was supposed to end all along.

8. Kristina Tamelytė's rating of the film Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life

9. Lourenço Crespo's rating of the film Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life

10. Caro_its's rating of the film Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life

11. camilladej's rating of the film Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life

12. Emily O's rating of the film Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life

13. Tuna's rating of the film Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life

really disappointed :( still gave 4 stars for the sake of the old gilmore girls I love & remember

14. Polyglot's rating of the film Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life

The Stars Hollow musical tho.

15. Maggie's rating of the film Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life

16. Ioana Șomănescu's rating of the film Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life

17. ofthespotlessmind's rating of the film Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life

once again stars hollow felt like home