1. K.S.'s rating of the film Goodfellas

2. hirzi_chandani's rating of the film Goodfellas

3. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Goodfellas

4. gld48's rating of the film Goodfellas

epitome of an alpha male movie. the money, the murder, the abuse of women. i enjoyed it and hated it at the same time.

5. Catarina Fernandes's rating of the film Goodfellas

6. Tiagojeff's rating of the film Goodfellas

If not for the last 30 minutes it might've been ace. Joe Pesci, tho.

7. Luca Casilli's rating of the film Goodfellas

8. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Goodfellas

9. Ann Burden's rating of the film Goodfellas

10. Levi Miah's rating of the film Goodfellas

Scorsese is the master of by the book film making and this is incredibly technically well-crafted, although I find it disappointing that he consistently lacks the courage to take stylistic or thematic risks - but it's fine. The flow of the script does wonders for what might be the greatest ensemble performance in film, with Ballhaus framing the psychopathic depravity with a touch of subtle artistry.

11. Paul Mallinson's rating of the film Goodfellas

"Ever since I can remember I always wanted to be a gangster..." Equally entertaining and shocking like only a Scorcese film can be. "Henry, Henry - do you want a leg or a wing, or do you want the lungs?" Twisted brilliance! :)

12. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Goodfellas

It's not my favourite Scorsese film - it lacks the dept of his best work - but it is a true classic because it is perfectly conceived and executed and even manages to get a good performance out of Ray Liota. So many excellent moments and set pieces....

13. Cinemabust's rating of the film Goodfellas

14. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film Goodfellas

15. MistaRichard's rating of the film Goodfellas

27 years later and this movie is still one hell of a ride.

16. Sol Petchorine's rating of the film Goodfellas

_ See, the hardest thing for me was leaving the life. I still love the life. (...) Today, everything is different. There's no action. I have to wait around like everyone else. Can't even get decent food. Right after I got here, I ordered some spaghetti with marinara sauce and I got egg noodles and ketchup. I'm an average nobody. I get to live the rest of my life like a schnook.

17. Adam Laurence Pitt's rating of the film Goodfellas

18. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Goodfellas

It's a really curious film for the fact that, in spite of being soaked in sex and violence, it seems to blunt almost any and every source of conflict, potential or otherwise. It also is really hard to dodge the argument that this movie glamorizes the mafia when goodness in the film is still rooted in the mafia, consequences rise from defying mafia tradition, and the final consequence is loss of the mafia lifestyle.

19. ermete polpette's rating of the film Goodfellas

20. Ramzi's rating of the film Goodfellas

Not much more to say that hasn't already been said

21. Fabiha's rating of the film Goodfellas

"Don't buy wigs that come off at the wrong time."

22. lisa's rating of the film Goodfellas

i'm like Truly Over scorsese but i still love rewatching this

23. Arf's rating of the film Goodfellas