1. A.B. II: The Return's rating of the film Goodfellas

As much as I've come to like "Goodfellas," it's still not one of my favorite gangster films. It's much more interested in the inner workings of the mob than the people and their story; consequently, I feel it makes Henry Hill lacking as a central character. Still, it's one of the insightful mob films ever made, and it's loaded with memorable lines, powerful visual sequences, and fine performances.

2. Reynaldo Goulart's rating of the film Goodfellas

3. Feellikeanumber's rating of the film Goodfellas

4. Bertirima's rating of the film Goodfellas

5. Leonardo Malaguti's rating of the film Goodfellas

6. Mattia Ricotta's rating of the film Goodfellas

7. burning_chrome's rating of the film Goodfellas

Scorsese at the top of his game

8. Disa's rating of the film Goodfellas

9. Maudie Osborne's rating of the film Goodfellas

Annual Christmas movie at our home. Dont ask why, started a few years ago and stuck.

10. Maratka Alarma's rating of the film Goodfellas

never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut

11. gaussian's rating of the film Goodfellas

12. adam's rating of the film Goodfellas

13. Evan Schafer's rating of the film Goodfellas

For having never seen what is considered one of the best films of all time, and by a director that I respect immensely, my first viewing was an absolute treat. Being based on a true story, Scorsese creates a world that is very relatable, even through the extreme scenarios that these characters endure. Let's just say that Pesci deserved his Oscar and it is funny and disturbing in all the right places. Excellent.

14. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Goodfellas

Excellent atmosphere with great "old" music hits and acting. The direction has the usual high quality that we are used to get from Martin Scorsese and the plot demands more viewing in order to get all details and understand every character motives as there is a lot of information going through the narration making this also a thinking man's mafia movie that demands my full attention like a filmed novel on the screen.

15. Vince Wynne's rating of the film Goodfellas

It's Goodfellas. It's Scorsese. It's perfection.

16. paul_quixote's rating of the film Goodfellas

I prefer Casino. The Stone/DeNiro relationship is richer than Henry/Karen. Pesci's character is less of a cartoon and gets more space to fuck shit up. Plus it says everything Goodfellas has to say and whole lot more. That said, the hyperspeed 'rise' section of this, with all the horrifying details peppered throughout and barely dwelled on for more than half a second, is some of the best shit ever.

17. pierce.giurintano's rating of the film Goodfellas

Good fellas can easily be considered one of the greatest films ever made during the 90's. What makes it so brilliant, you ask? Without a doubt, it's number one quality is it's PLOT. Utterly captivating from the first scene the plot delivers one of the best cinematic experiences you will ever encounter. This film has run its course and stood the test of time as a cult classic that has transcended several generations.

18. mahdis's rating of the film Goodfellas

19. AKUS's rating of the film Goodfellas

A good Scorsese movie that does a pretty good job at establishing the main character as a loyal individual in the beginning and shows the slow fall down of that strong character into becoming a "rat"

20. Ben Nash's rating of the film Goodfellas

21. Roland Nicolai Fanega's rating of the film Goodfellas

Shades of Plato's Republic. Does the unjust mean really live a better life than the just man?

22. Ka potem Es's rating of the film Goodfellas

23. Jdsarmientoburgos's rating of the film Goodfellas

If The Godfather and Scarface had a lovechild it would be Goodfellas, a fun gangster flick but I prefer its parents.

24. hirzi_chandani's rating of the film Goodfellas