1. jacques's rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

One of the first Animation films that I saw that made me realize that animation could be more. It was really hard watching because I kept on wanting more cartoony stuff to happen but it never did but I sat through it and in the end, I enjoyed it and it became one of my favorite films

2. Rodrigo Morais's rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

3. Huey McEvoy's rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

4. Dada Kubin's rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

Children in war make a heartbreaking story, and Grave of the Fireflies is no exception. The brother is trying to protect his little sister from the evils of war, tries to hide them under beautiful illusions. The great the strength of the movie is that you know the tragic end from the beginning; thus you appreciate even more those moments of happiness in this vast sadness.

5. neonalchodemon's rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

6. Timmy93's rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

I did not like the excessive manipulation that the film tries. However, I appreciate the film as a serious work depicting how people at home, in this film very young children, were suffering tremendously. The bombing raids, the close-up shots and the dialogue were also nicely done.

7. Zoë Isabela's rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

animated filmmaking at its best. genius. there is nothing else i can say about this other than it's worth seeing before you die if you'd prefer to die meaningfully.

8. Joanna's rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

Im not sure if I will be able to watch this movie more than once, but the first and only time will be enough for it to remain inside me for my entire life. This is beyond art, beyond film-making. No words can do it justice

9. lauraalpinto's rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

10. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

11. vizija's rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

12. tri ...'s rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

13. lidiishere's rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

I kennat. if you ever feel want to cry but the tears never come out, watch this and you'll cry your eyes out

14. Eduardo Coelho's rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

15. sofiazelaya's rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

la mejor película que jamás volveré a ver

16. Aulia Indry's rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

Endinya yg mengiris hati, musik yg diiringi dengan kenangan si Setsukon adalah "musik barat"

17. petit astronaute's rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

18. Louis Léonard's rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

19. Kenzozo's rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

Sadly beautiful and honestly warm.

20. MisterColo93's rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

21. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

Doesn't stop being hard hitting after many viewings over the years (4.5 stars)

22. Jorge Lucas.'s rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

23. raquel_ag's rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

Enredo: ★★★★ Animação: ★★★★★ Tom: ★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★ Representação: ★★★★★

24. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

A devastating and honest drama about the casualties of war and their victims. It is made even more powerful by the fact that it is animated and have such likeable characters. It is probably the most depressing and sad film I have seen and it pushes straight into my gut and rips out my heartstrings at the same time. It will leave a lasting impact on me.