1. Arf's rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

2. Star Lord's rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

Una tomba per le lucciole (titolo italiano). Il film è troppo pesante e triste per i miei gusti.

3. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

4. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

If ever there was a film to judge by affect, this is it. So... the only film to make me, my brother and sister weep inconsolably all together at the same time.

5. K.S.'s rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

6. achille jeanne's rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

1. interprétation : 3.5 2. décors : 3.5 3. musique : 3.5 4. dialogues : 3 5. scénario : 4

7. Viktor Pedersen's rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

8. freskonthesfenks's rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

This anime hits you from your deepest feelings. Extreme difficulties of being a war children, being instantly an adult to protect their loved ones and people's behaviour to others in war times... If you have a little brother or sister, I think this anime will destroy your heart more than the others. Takahata didn't avoid from showing the reality in most brutal way. Absolutely perfect.

9. yovargas's rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

A relentlessly bleak story of a young orphaned boy desperately trying to take care of himself and his young sister during WWII. The relationship between the two siblings is undoubtedly beautiful and touching but the tale is unsatisfying to me. The tragedy of children orphaned by war is vast but the story has little to say about that beyond "this is really sad". Which it surely is, but I wanted more. It gets a B-.

10. Luca Angelini's rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

11. Ana Patrícia's rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

Really intense movie. But it is rare that a Studio Ghibli one doesn't make me tear up

12. Marta Vicente's rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

Dos retratos mais duros e realistas do que é o terror da guerra e a nossa falta de humanidade.

13. mac le mac's rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

14. Lourenço Cadete's rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

One of the best Studio Ghibli's movies, if not the best. Beautifully animated. I cried (DO NOT WATCH THIS IF YOU LOVE YOUR SIBLINGS).

15. MistaRichard's rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

16. choupinet's rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

17. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

I wasn't moved. It felt too manipulative to me. But the animation is wonderful, obviously.

18. Miguel Condeça's rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

Um dos melhores filmes anti-guerra de sempre e claramente o filme mais emocionante, triste e belo do estúdio ghibli.

19. Ade Hendy's rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

The best movie you'll never want to see again

20. xrystyna's rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

this is a 'must show' film when talking about the wwII (well, wars in general)

21. JoanaSantos's rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

feel like i would have cried if i had siblings. so touching

22. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

23. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

"Come spieghi gli orrori della guerra ad una bambina?". Questa la domanda alla quale il povero Seita cerca di trovare una risposta, per dare una piccola speranza all'infantile ed ingenua innocenza della sorellina Setsuko. Un capolavoro, una mano che ti stringe il cuore e non lo lascia fino alla fine, e raramente allenta la presa.

24. respekt11's rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

I watched this with my little sister. We weren't much older than the characters in the movie... Suffice to say, watching this once was enough. Everyone should see this movie once.