1. Louis Léonard's rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

2. Kenzozo's rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

Sadly beautiful and honestly warm.

3. MisterColo93's rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

4. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

Doesn't stop being hard hitting after many viewings over the years (4.5 stars)

5. Jorge Lucas.'s rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

6. raquel_ag's rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

Enredo: ★★★★ Animação: ★★★★★ Tom: ★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★ Representação: ★★★★★

7. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

A devastating and honest drama about the casualties of war and their victims. It is made even more powerful by the fact that it is animated and have such likeable characters. It is probably the most depressing and sad film I have seen and it pushes straight into my gut and rips out my heartstrings at the same time. It will leave a lasting impact on me.

8. Adina's rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

Five stars. Not counting the tears.

9. Lalizou's rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

10. bryanvmh's rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

May as well be an infomercial for Kleenex

11. felisaf's rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

Beautiful. *still in tears*

12. Júlia Mendes's rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

13. sabrina's rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

IF U WANNA CRY FOR THREE YEARS

14. Arf's rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

15. Star Lord's rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

Una tomba per le lucciole (titolo italiano). Il film è troppo pesante e triste per i miei gusti.

16. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

17. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

If ever there was a film to judge by affect, this is it. So... the only film to make me, my brother and sister weep inconsolably all together at the same time.

18. Ka potem Es's rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

19. achille jeanne's rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

1. interprétation : 3.5 2. décors : 3.5 3. musique : 3.5 4. dialogues : 3 5. scénario : 4

20. Viktor Pedersen's rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

21. freskonthesfenks's rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

This anime hits you from your deepest feelings. Extreme difficulties of being a war children, being instantly an adult to protect their loved ones and people's behaviour to others in war times... If you have a little brother or sister, I think this anime will destroy your heart more than the others. Takahata didn't avoid from showing the reality in most brutal way. Absolutely perfect.

22. yovargas's rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

A relentlessly bleak story of a young orphaned boy desperately trying to take care of himself and his young sister during WWII. The relationship between the two siblings is undoubtedly beautiful and touching but the tale is unsatisfying to me. The tragedy of children orphaned by war is vast but the story has little to say about that beyond "this is really sad". Which it surely is, but I wanted more. It gets a B-.

23. Luca Angelini's rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

24. Ana Patrícia's rating of the film Grave of the Fireflies

Really intense movie. But it is rare that a Studio Ghibli one doesn't make me tear up