1. raquel_ag's rating of the film Hacksaw Ridge

Enredo: ★★★★★ Cinematografia: ★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★ Representação: ★★★★★

2. Adam GR's rating of the film Hacksaw Ridge

I can't believe Desmond Doss is real.

3. pencils only's rating of the film Hacksaw Ridge

4. Daniel Garcia's rating of the film Hacksaw Ridge

5. Adriana Wildness's rating of the film Hacksaw Ridge

amei ele ser vegetariano. Andrew superou-se

6. Arunee Sarasetsiri's rating of the film Hacksaw Ridge

7. Vince Wynne's rating of the film Hacksaw Ridge

It has problems, but the story of Desmond Doss is inspiring and the film around it is highly enjoyable.

8. Tasha saraswati's rating of the film Hacksaw Ridge

There's always something new to learn: bombs and explosions kill everything except rats

9. callum mclaughlin's rating of the film Hacksaw Ridge

What emphasises the surreal horror to the battlefield of 'Hacksaw Ridge' is when it's juxtaposed to the civilian life that is presented to us previously. The romance between Desmond and Dorothy is at times creepy and the film delivers a fair amount of almost satirical cheese throughout. However, what Gibson brings to us is a variety of fully realised performances in what ultimately is an inspiring film about faith.

10. Mr.Rager's rating of the film Hacksaw Ridge

I wasn't so impressed about this like almost everyone. Found the first half kinda uninteresting, full of cliche and the only good thing was Hugo Weaving. The sec act was more raw violence than emotion, it just the drama didn't get me. I liked how Gibson approached the action sequences; very dynamic and full of intensity. For me this is an almost 8. Honestly i expected more from a war movie. 7.5/10

11. Adham T. Fusama's rating of the film Hacksaw Ridge

12. gaussian's rating of the film Hacksaw Ridge

i can't believe andrew garfield's excellent acting skills (and also Desmond Doss' life story) were wasted on this shallow, jingoistic, racist Trash. also the cgi was awful and it was comically gory boo

13. st noema's rating of the film Hacksaw Ridge

Buenas secuencias de guerra, una adaptacion que me parece excesivamente convertida en propaganda nacionalista. / Good sequences of war, an adaptation that seems to me excessively converted into nationalistic propaganda.

14. THE APOLL0's rating of the film Hacksaw Ridge

Crazy story, but maybe a director other than Mel Gibson might have been better suited to make a film about a radical pacifist in war.

15. Ghostman's rating of the film Hacksaw Ridge

An ideologically flawed but well-crafted & acted war film that promotes a pacifist message. Say what you will about Mel Gibson, he's a skilled director. Although Gibson clearly gets off on the battle scenes, his film is less fascist than many other war films (I'm looking at you Saving Private Ryan). Have you heard of any war story like this one? I haven't & if this shit happened today, it wouldn't happen. I liked it.

16. allexandra's rating of the film Hacksaw Ridge

17. Trunfos's rating of the film Hacksaw Ridge

18. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Hacksaw Ridge

19. JCPJD's rating of the film Hacksaw Ridge

Tricky one this. I loved what I loved - and hated what I hated. The whole first hour is cliched dogshit. The dialogue is southern trite. The soaring heroics and the duty through blood stuff is all old fashioned and scarily patriotic (thats a negative btw). But the direction and storytelling are incredible. The Ridge itself is thrilling & horrific. Also, I loved learning about Desmond Doss. War is Hell, duh.

20. Nuno Marques's rating of the film Hacksaw Ridge

21. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Hacksaw Ridge

22. Joana Carolina's rating of the film Hacksaw Ridge

Loved to see Mel Gibson in the role of director. Amazingly shot, so beautifully accurate to the time being portraited. A perfect story of friendship and hospitality. A heart warming plot in times of danger and destruction. Great interpretation from Garfield. One of the best war movies i've ever watched.

23. rado's rating of the film Hacksaw Ridge

Couldn't serve in the administration?

24. Quesera,sera's rating of the film Hacksaw Ridge

between beliefs of sin in killing and war, giving such a tense, yet doubting conflict.. but it depends.. successfully open a new point of view..

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7