1. bogdann's rating of the film Hairspray

one star added solely for my personal emotional connection with this film

2. Ligia Prodan's rating of the film Hairspray

3. Chris's rating of the film Hairspray

even christopher walken and queen latifah couldn't make me enjoy this

4. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Hairspray

Ends up feeling like a moderately cleaned up high school production.

5. Eugénia 2000's rating of the film Hairspray

6. Ian Fitzgerald's rating of the film Hairspray

7. Mr.Wolf's rating of the film Hairspray

What?! Not one white kid in detention? Oh only black and latin people go to detention right? And the sky is red? right? hmm, watching the movie still, don't really care if later in the movie theres some magical moment where the script tries to cover up the detention scene. Travolta and walken are keeping my mind off it, wait im at the dance scene 29:00min......ok Walken or Travolta beeter bust into the scene quick xD

8. MarcH's rating of the film Hairspray

In honor of Divine, let's just agree to call this a pile of dog shit.

9. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Hairspray

John Travolta is the best and the worst thing about this movie.

10. nothere's rating of the film Hairspray

Such a toothless and Disney amusement park rendition of a classic Waters work should be seen as a crime against cinema. I do adore Marc Shaiman's musical arrangements but this film lacks all the energy, wit, and the social commentary of anything Waters related.

11. FilmFan<3's rating of the film Hairspray

I spent 180$ seeing this film 18 times in theaters. still cannot get enough of it.

12. Zachary W's rating of the film Hairspray

So happy to see that racial equality was achieving without, say, anyone getting shot.

13. Teresa Silva's rating of the film Hairspray

They're just kids, that's why we have to steer them in the white direction.

14. Max the Movie Guy's rating of the film Hairspray

Who knew John Travolta in fat suit and drag in a 60's-style musical could be so much fun to watch?

15. Ryan Clark's rating of the film Hairspray

I really enjoyed this when I saw it in the theater, but it doesn't hold up. The overblown musical feels really phony compared to John Waters' comparatively low-key, charmingly eccentric original. I liked Travolta better in his role than most people did, but he's no Divine.

16. Mikhael Tarigan's rating of the film Hairspray

17. Dalin Waldo's rating of the film Hairspray

Worst musical ever! God I hated that fat little chick who is getting it all. OH HOW FABULOUS LIFE IS! *VOMIT* Travolta as the mother and christopher walker as the father is funny idea, I would like to see a musical only with those two, and Bruce Willies and the watch that was up christopher walkers ass (pulp fiction).

18. Adham T. Fusama's rating of the film Hairspray

That's why Travolta is gay. LOL

19. Harry Rossi's rating of the film Hairspray

Not even close to the John Waters film.

20. Garçon Manqué's rating of the film Hairspray

this is really terrible.it wasn't pleasant at all.even christopher walken was not agreable.

21. Polyglot's rating of the film Hairspray

John Travolta gives the worst drag performance in cinema history. Ugh...