1. El Biffo's rating of the film Hanging for Django

This film has some style, but it is mostly just shooting and killing. If it had been the 3rd feature at a drive-in, I would have fallen asleep. They got a "Clint Eastwood-type" and a "Klaus Kinski-type" to play the leads in this total ripoff that doesn't have anyone named Django in it, or a hanging. I am being generous with 3 stars and only watched/reviewed it because it was on MUBI, my "online cinemateque".

2. msmichel's rating of the film Hanging for Django

OK Leone rip off that has no relation to any 'Django' franchise other than its title. For the record there is no Django and for that matter no scenes of hanging. Easy to rip on but overall a pretty passable western of the spaghetti variety.

3. Stefan Drees's rating of the film Hanging for Django

I’ve watched dozens of bad spaghetti western, but this one belongs to the better movies - in spite of its sometimes crude camera work and sound editing … and in spite of the nearly exact copy of a finale à la Segio Leone combined with Morricone-like duell music.

4. Jack Duckworth's rating of the film Hanging for Django

aggressive and quick right from the get go, Hanging For Django (the title a cash-in, unrelated to anything going on in the movie) delivers the scenery and thematic elements essential to a good western. an almost mythically large body count and a very convoluted plot can take away some of the urgency, but a decent film none the less.

5. Dave Corun's rating of the film Hanging for Django

Everyone in this film has the unlimited ammo cheat enabled.