1. ejonline's rating of the film Heavy Metal Parking Lot

This film is a cult-classic is because of the seemingly unfiltered, dumb-ass verbiage of the subjects. Certainly the people in the film seem unaware that the joke is on them, both in terms of their being the object of ridicule and their being unaware they're engaging in an ultimately conforming "rebellion". (Cf. Willis' Learning to Labor). Though shot in 86 it feels like 76, which highlights social class dimensions.

2. Richard Tines's rating of the film Heavy Metal Parking Lot

Well that's 15 minutes of my life ill never get back...there's no accounting for taste...i have no idea why this short doc is so famous, all it is is a bunch of hesher kids enjoying their youth and enthusing about an upcoming concert....nothing wrong with that, it's just not interesting...AT ALL...the next worst thing than going to a Judas Priest concert....

3. bryanvmh's rating of the film Heavy Metal Parking Lot

I finally understand why Donald Trump was elected.

4. weinbrandbabsi's rating of the film Heavy Metal Parking Lot

guess there's no point moaning about patriarchy at a judas pries concert - and still a wonderful proof for the way nonfics capture people in a way few fictice narratives can.

5. AdrianM.'s rating of the film Heavy Metal Parking Lot

I love Metal but this was like watching a bunch of apes in their natural habitat. Hope it's just an American thing of the 80's. Also that kid with "Twisted Sister rules" but "punk is shit" gave me terminal cancer. fucking idiot

6. DAVE A's rating of the film Heavy Metal Parking Lot

7. knockkneed's rating of the film Heavy Metal Parking Lot

Hey! Let me tell you sump'n -- Robber Halfer, is duh best mutherfukin singuh, uhrowwwwn!

8. Westley's rating of the film Heavy Metal Parking Lot

Who needs "This is Spinal Tap" when we've got this.