1. bernardovazdecastro's rating of the film H.M. Pulham, Esq.

I'm deeply in love with these film, reminding me the best works of Ophuls and Hawks but combined in just one. Is magnificent the way that King tells you these story and showing, against the codes, the importance of marriage without the conventions or the fairy tails, but the monotonous aspects too (the work included) and the women role in society when she fight for a job and dreams. One of King's masterpieces.

2. Aardsy's rating of the film H.M. Pulham, Esq.

Bit of a sad sack, that one.

3. SpacePirate's rating of the film H.M. Pulham, Esq.

A great film, that unforutnately time has largely forgotten. Young gives one of his career defining performances as the title character who takes a bittersweet trip down memory lane. Lamarr is beautiful and touching, as the one that got away. One of those films they really dont make anymore, an easy one to recommend. 4.5 stars

4. Terri Wise's rating of the film H.M. Pulham, Esq.

Better than I expected. I'll watch again.

5. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film H.M. Pulham, Esq.

This film is one of those discoveries one makes when you turn on the tube to see what is on and get hooked. It is a surprisingly absorbing film with good performances from everyone, including Hedy Lamarr. She seems miscast at first but once you get used to her, she is very touching.

6. evening_enchanted's rating of the film H.M. Pulham, Esq.

This is MGM filmmaking at its best -- production values are high, performances are top-notch and the direction is seamless. On top of this, it has a profound message about the memories we hold close, but can never return to. Recommended for anyone who loves to explore the theme of nostalgia.