1. Eduardo Azevedo's rating of the film Hollywood Ending

A prelude to what would happen to Allen's career. Not one of the best Woody but still enjoyable.

2. FISCHER's rating of the film Hollywood Ending

Comme bien des productions de l'insatiable et génial Woody Allen, on ne peut qu'applaudir son humour savoureux et sa débordante imagination. Cette fois-ci, on peut même y voir un hommage indirect au cinéphile français ! www.cinefiches.com

3. Joao Domingues's rating of the film Hollywood Ending

"-You have agent's ethics. I can't go by you. -Don't hit me with oxymorons. We're in a crisis!"

4. Aaken's rating of the film Hollywood Ending

A formulaic Woody Allen, with all the usual ingredients. The interesting idea of a film director going blind is unfortunately not pushed far enough. But it seems the maestro is playing it safe. Characters are not developed, some situations do not reach their full wackiness. The final twist is just mildly amusing. Maybe the film was a statement about how Allen felt about film making... Tired.

5. Leif Erikson's rating of the film Hollywood Ending

You know, I would kill for this job, but the people I want to kill are the people offering me the job.

6. Emilionautilus's rating of the film Hollywood Ending

Una de las últimas películas de Woddy que he disfrutado completamente, donde aún sus chistes me hacen reír y donde la película en si tiene un armado fresco y divertido.

7. DSPRKY's rating of the film Hollywood Ending

Think of a classic "film about films" (Day for Night, perhaps) but with the neuroticism cranked to 11. Allen's blind filmmaker is also an interesting criticism of his earlier work.

8. Joaquín Font's rating of the film Hollywood Ending

estupéndamete divertida, como siempre con Woody. Una burla contra todos.

9. Hugo Corona Platt's rating of the film Hollywood Ending

Película mediocre de Woody Allen pero, como dicen por ahí, una mediocre de él sigue siendo mejor que el 98% de lo que sale en cines. Sublime la sutil crítica que hace al final del público estadounidense que lo ha abandonado y el europeo que siempre acoge su cine de buena gana.

10. Rocío En Ameca's rating of the film Hollywood Ending

El inicio de una idea cinematográfica...

11. A47's rating of the film Hollywood Ending

12. m00njaguar's rating of the film Hollywood Ending

Woody Allen can be great, even brilliant. But he can also make duds. I havent havent seen all his films, but this is easily his worst. It's almost like a bad parody of a Woody Allen film. Forced dialogue & plot, with fake characters. Deeply unfunny. But at least it looks pretty, nicely shot. / Yo he visto la mayoría de las obras de Woody Allen, pero esta la considero la peor. Desde la primera escena se siente falsa,

13. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Hollywood Ending

The conceit is perhaps more ironic than Allen intended-- or perhaps not?

14. etilen's rating of the film Hollywood Ending

Sex is better than talk. Ask anybody in this bar. Talk is what you suffer through so you can get to sex.

15. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Hollywood Ending

16. teresa romã's rating of the film Hollywood Ending

A biopic over how uncomprehended Allen feels.

17. Murat Erdem's rating of the film Hollywood Ending

Allen'ın dip noktalarından birisi.

18. andrea.b's rating of the film Hollywood Ending

Not a master film, but it as really pleasant to watch it.

19. carolvidal's rating of the film Hollywood Ending

"thank god the french exist!"

20. Unyil Bukan Nama Sebenarnya's rating of the film Hollywood Ending

I watched this movie about 2 years ago, but I don't know the title! it's so stupid coz I only watched the last 30 mins...I' looking for this movie but it's so hard to find...T.T

21. Jye Sherwell's rating of the film Hollywood Ending

That ending is lovely. "You look beautiful. Every husband should go blind for a little while".

22. rosa's rating of the film Hollywood Ending

why didnt they show the movie he had directed? least a clip... it would have been funnier.. but then again whatever doesn't sell in America the French buy it. Lame

23. Nelson Núñez's rating of the film Hollywood Ending

Es curioso lo que sucede con esta película; sólo resulta divertida cuando su premisa central no está presente (la ceguera del director de cine), es decir los primeros 25 minutos y los últimos 10, apróximadamente. El resto es un mal chiste que se hace infinito hasta el bochorno. Junto a Anything Else y Small Time Crooks, me parece una de las cintas más flojas y menos inspiradas del maestro.

24. Hunter Duesing's rating of the film Hollywood Ending

HOLLYWOOD ENDING really isn't as funny as it should be, but as an examination of the state of Allen's generation of American filmmakers, it's pretty compelling (Allen's character loses a commercial directing gig to Peter Bogdanovich...ouch).