1. Mugino's rating of the film Howard the Duck

It's incredible how many decision-makers said 'yes' to this in order for it to get made.

2. Scorpio Velvet's rating of the film Howard the Duck

Before you've got to see him in Guardians of the Galaxy, he had his own adventure here with Lea (groovy music, too) he fought overlord Jeffery & sometimes found our world very different from his. It was still entertaining as I saw it twice back then, yet Marvel needs to release another film of Howard for sure because he's one cool duck but also has quite an adventure in our world. An underrated funny & weird classic!

3. Imagefix's rating of the film Howard the Duck

Not very good, but it is notable for being the first (only?) mainstream movie featuring an amorous encounter an anthropomorphic duck. George Lucas should have tapped David Lynch to direct this instead of RETURN OF THE JEDI.

4. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film Howard the Duck

it had its moments. like the leather jacket with dollheads on it

5. Bahana Damayana's rating of the film Howard the Duck

Either I'm a George Lucas fanboy or I just like garbage movies, Howard The Duck was sooo cheesy. But my kind of cheese.

6. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Howard the Duck

OK, I had certain prejudices against this film. The DVD stayed for about seven years on a shelf before I dared to watch it. But there are also some movies by Angelopoulos and Pasolini I should have seen a long time ago on the same shelf. So it's not a personal aversion against George Lucas that was at stake here. I believe it was the title of the film that was so infantile. Anyway I saw 'Howard'. Already forgotten.

7. jonnyboy69's rating of the film Howard the Duck

The 80's.... a magical time when movies with Duck Tits and Duck Condom jokes could be rated PG. The more I think about it, it's really strange that Lea Thompson is in one movie where she wants to fuck her son, and another movie where she wants to fuck a duck... and both of them have killer guitar solos.

8. João R's rating of the film Howard the Duck

Being pretty much what you can call a "Marvel's fanboy" (it depends, but still), this one, altough being the first Marvel's official movie adaption, isn't acceptable. It tries to cover up the very difficult (or even "unachievable") task to adapt the comics to a live-action movie with its campy - yet poor - humor but it continuously fails.

9. Z's rating of the film Howard the Duck

Every film fanatic has a past and I suppose this is mine. Certain films we see when we are young and impressionable mark us for good or for ill. Saw this back in the day with my mom. To my unsophisticated, pre-teen eyes the film was a hoot. Although, I can also understand why people are kinda horrified by it now. The general irreverence of the whole misbegotten enterprise still appeals to my perverse sense of humor.

10. Schnagelkott's rating of the film Howard the Duck

11. Daniele Ferrante's rating of the film Howard the Duck

Talmente brutto da essere quasi geniale.

12. Ligia Prodan's rating of the film Howard the Duck

Really, who was this film made for?

13. Pymo's rating of the film Howard the Duck

When a duck likes safe sex.

14. Jordan Kaltz's rating of the film Howard the Duck

But why would a universe of ducks make everything in their society a duck based pun?? Like isn't that like if everything in our world was a pun on us being humans???

15. Ghostman's rating of the film Howard the Duck

One star for Lea Thompson and her big hair.

16. Sean's rating of the film Howard the Duck

17. SpaceOctopus's rating of the film Howard the Duck

This movie makes me happy still. I don't care what people think. It's riduckulous. I still get grossed out though when they almost have sex....ugh...

18. Petri E.'s rating of the film Howard the Duck

Jeffrey Jones gave me nightmares.

19. Iliana Quintanilla's rating of the film Howard the Duck

20. Joks's rating of the film Howard the Duck

If you have fond memories of H.T.D from your childhood years, please, do yourself a favour, do not revisit it.

21. uzaigaijin's rating of the film Howard the Duck

I liked it when i was 7. I'm kinda scared to watch it one more time now...

22. Roscoe's rating of the film Howard the Duck

Yes. It really is that bad. The Overlords are kind of cool, though.