1. haugenlars@hotmail.com's rating of the film I, Daniel Blake

2. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film I, Daniel Blake

A heartwrenching portrait of an ordinary man struggling for his dignity

3. Rocketeam's rating of the film I, Daniel Blake

I am so upset right now. Those people didn't even try to give him CPR, what the fuck!

4. Stefano Pedrocchi's rating of the film I, Daniel Blake

5. kokeshi's rating of the film I, Daniel Blake

"Il diritto di avere diritti". Questo film mi ricorderà sempre di continuare a lottare, di non farmi schiacciare, di non farmi rinunciare. Di non essere un numero. Di essere viva.

6. harringtonellie's rating of the film I, Daniel Blake

I can't really describe how watching I, Daniel Blake made me feel. It's set in my hometown, Newcastle Upon Tyne where, call me biased, but people will naturally go out of their way to lend you a hand, and it was painful for me to see the other side of the table where there are clear forces at work to assure people go out of their way to bitterly destroy the lives of those that are at their most vulnerable.

7. K.S.'s rating of the film I, Daniel Blake

8. Bryan Hickman's rating of the film I, Daniel Blake

The ending is a little trite, along with Daniel's selfless helping of a single mother thrust into prostitution (after a well constructed emotional gut-punch of a scene in a food bank). Why does his speech have to say that he wants to be treated like a man and not like a dog? Why can't people also try to be nicer to dogs?

9. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film I, Daniel Blake

Ken Loach's film is a quiet call to arms for revolution in a corrupt world!

10. Kamran's rating of the film I, Daniel Blake

Through a well handled narrative, Loach maturely tackles the beaurocratic forces which quietly victimize the poor and ill-equipped. Superb acting and highly comedic when conveying the ridiculousness of certain governing procedures. 80/100 - Great.

11. Jeremy Ashlyn's rating of the film I, Daniel Blake

12. James Mackin's rating of the film I, Daniel Blake

Industrialization was the beginning of the end, bureaucracy was the middle of the end.

13. Lance L O T's rating of the film I, Daniel Blake

It's one of those films for the books! It's a modern Bicycle Thief, a contemporary portrait of real life and how real life is full of inconsistencies, that do not serve us. We created it to serve us, but we end up serving it. Here Daniel doesn't look for a bike but his dignity, the same as de Sicca, Savatini wanted the bicycle to be his job and life, here it is his sense of humanity. Superb!Cried myself to sleep.

14. Antoine Tremblay's rating of the film I, Daniel Blake

Like a predictable uppercut. You can see it comin but it still hurt. Cinema exist for this kind of thing. This is magnificient in every way, coming from a director who is 80 years old. A fantastic film.

15. Justwibi's rating of the film I, Daniel Blake

this satire film is surprisingly natural and convincing! big applause for Dave & Hayley!!

16. FCC 86's rating of the film I, Daniel Blake

"When you lose your self-respect, you're done for"

17. Levi Miah's rating of the film I, Daniel Blake

This was like being on JSA; mostly boring, but perfectly captured along with the depression - almost to the film's detriment. It betrays it's realism by contriving the most melodramatic story it can (including a flailing digression into hamfisted commentary on sex work being degrading) & also has poor acting & lazy editing, but there are several really great moments. It might've been better told over a longer period.

18. angelicidea's rating of the film I, Daniel Blake

A film does not have to be a documentary to speak the truth.

19. Huey McEvoy's rating of the film I, Daniel Blake

Devastating portrait of life in austerity-hit UK for those already on the breadline. That it's both tragic and witty means it's Loach's most fully realised effort in years, helped in no small part by a fantastic performance by Hayley Squires. That food bank scene broke me.

20. diana's rating of the film I, Daniel Blake

21. dalena's rating of the film I, Daniel Blake

this is a delicate rendering of characters with rich inner and outer lives. it feels as though everyone understands the frustration in a silent and collective way of a system that has long penetrated past its threshold of functionality. a system that begs to fall apart but is stitched together at seams of bureaucracy creating a subtle and mutant ether.

22. Levent Güçer's rating of the film I, Daniel Blake

23. Federico Di Folco's rating of the film I, Daniel Blake

Mi ha spaccato in due come non succedeva da tempo,mi è sembrato di vedere un film di De Sica per l'angoscia,la solitudine,la non speranza,l'impossibilità di evitare un destino per un uomo che si trova in qualcosa (anzi,in un mondo)che ormai non gli apprtiene più.Loach ci regala un'altra meraviglia,ha questa meravigliosa capacità riservata agli Eletti di prendere storie piccole e renderle universali: APPLAUSONI.

24. Abras's rating of the film I, Daniel Blake