1. Ethan's rating of the film I Shot Andy Warhol

Lili Taylor gives an exceptional performance in this gem of a film.

2. dalena's rating of the film I Shot Andy Warhol

i could feel the pain lodged deeper than any bullet could penetrate. a bitter and hazy taste like tobacco in searing water: collected from survival, integrity, and a frantic search for a fundamental form of validation: a space of the places and the mind to uncoil the marginalized images that serve no purpose in a robust and efficient society.

3. itchycoil's rating of the film I Shot Andy Warhol

4. unearthly_red's rating of the film I Shot Andy Warhol

homegirl wasn't right in the head tbh

5. emmber's rating of the film I Shot Andy Warhol

could've found a better person to play andy tbh

6. Mariana Basílio's rating of the film I Shot Andy Warhol

when u are a real nasty bitch and have no shame

7. aoaijea's rating of the film I Shot Andy Warhol

Extremely well done representations of the people, places, and time period. Possibly the best in terms of an Andy Warhol recreation film.

8. Westley's rating of the film I Shot Andy Warhol

A fly-on-the-wall look into the lives of some very crazy, pretentious and hypocritical people. Good movie.

9. Subterranean Cinema's rating of the film I Shot Andy Warhol

I think that this is by far THE best fictionalized Warhol film ever, and Jared Harris is the most accurate and believable version of Warhol. Lili Taylor deserved an Oscar nomination for her portrayal of Valerie Solanas. All of the supporting actors are perfectly cast too, especially Michael Imperioli as Ondine. A+ ***** 5 stars

10. zazie's rating of the film I Shot Andy Warhol

Good as far as any Warhol biopic goes, but what is most commendable is Lili Taylor's performance as Valerie Solanas. Part of me wishes the film had been edited down a little more, or had provided more access to the emotions of some of the other characters, but at the very least it does a good job of chronicling the events in question in an interesting way.

11. (arc)'s rating of the film I Shot Andy Warhol