1. Beatriz Maia's rating of the film Ice Age

it's so boring to me i'm sorry don't kill me

2. dordairobert's rating of the film Ice Age

3. Star Lord's rating of the film Ice Age

L'era glaciale. Molto carino e divertente. Senza dubbio il migliore della saga.

4. James Mackin's rating of the film Ice Age

At least Ray Romano made some money off this franchise.

5. Crina Cătălina's rating of the film Ice Age

6. ceknklsn's rating of the film Ice Age

7. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Ice Age

8. Aprilia Gunawan's rating of the film Ice Age

9. Ian Fitzgerald's rating of the film Ice Age

10. Hannah Aruan's rating of the film Ice Age

11. Francisco Mouraz's rating of the film Ice Age

12. Mario Gaborović's rating of the film Ice Age

I always hated "Ice Age" franchise, but more than that I hated their fans.

13. Sinziana Medvetchi's rating of the film Ice Age

Anyone else cry when Diego was presumed dead?

14. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Ice Age

Similar to seeing Toy Story after all the sequels were made, this debut from Blue Sky Studios has a roughness in its animation that is still appealing all these years. Though it gets better as it goes along the dialogue and visual style make this lighthearted tale a solid film.

15. Max the Movie Guy's rating of the film Ice Age

No matter how silly the franchise gets over time, and how fun Scrat is to watch, the Three Men and a Baby story of the first one will always be the most charming, not to mention the darkest.

16. Adrian's rating of the film Ice Age

I really like it, seen it many times, but haven't seen in for some years now. The Meltdown was only watchable because the characters are great, otherwise it was terrible. Haven't seen the third one, might see it one day, but I have very low expectations.

17. Phil Worfel's rating of the film Ice Age

Certainly a lesser film in what was at the time an emerging 3D animation genre but not bad either. Scrat is by far the most entertaining part of the film.

18. hella dumb and felling bad's rating of the film Ice Age

Not great in any respect, and good in few respects, this movie may not have the breathtaking vision found in a Pixar flick, but at least it isn't as annoying as a DreamWorks production. If you're a hardcore "film buff" try numbing your brain, if that doesn't work, skip to the squirrel scenes. I think most others will be alright.

19. John Smith's rating of the film Ice Age

20. Joe Bowman's rating of the film Ice Age

The typo "A descent kids film" somehow makes sense.