1. Kevin's rating of the film Inside Llewyn Davis

A story that says you can take a pretty serious hit and live. You might limp a little bit, but you'll survive.

2. gld48's rating of the film Inside Llewyn Davis

Looks incredible. But for me John Goodman steals the show, the rest of the cast are overwrought. Appreciated the bleakness of the story.

3. film_lies101's rating of the film Inside Llewyn Davis

Even though I didn't particularly care for the music, this kinda destroyed me

4. Nachtreich's rating of the film Inside Llewyn Davis

5. zohen lux's rating of the film Inside Llewyn Davis

listen, i love oscar isaac.. i love cats... the coen brothers got a winning team here

6. Trunfos's rating of the film Inside Llewyn Davis

7. Arthur Freitas's rating of the film Inside Llewyn Davis

This is my favourite from the Coen brothers, and oh this is something, because I love even the worst one of them. INSIDE LLEWYN DAVIS is **so beautiful**, and sincere with Llewyn and the people around him. I don't want it to end, but I'm very grateful that the Coen know exactly when to finish this.

8. vizija's rating of the film Inside Llewyn Davis

9. Zach Closs's rating of the film Inside Llewyn Davis

Joel & Ethan at their most stylistically consistent (and dour); "Inside Llewyn Davis" is a moody, mature, understated tone-poem of a film that bravely laments a world where talent and success don't always (or even often) go hand-in-hand. What is the price of artistic integrity? Further proof that Isaac -- with his world-weary eyes and contemplative frown -- is one of the most versatile actors working today.

10. itchycoil's rating of the film Inside Llewyn Davis

i love everything about this movie except that i got bored

11. Renton47's rating of the film Inside Llewyn Davis

"How good you are doesn't always matter". It's surprising that two directors who so highly value efficiency should make their best film about a kind of artistic purgatory. Talent and ambition are only two parts of a tapestry that creates success, and for once the Coen's treat life's circus with some of the sadness that entails. They even dare to connect Davis' plight with the fate of a cat. Dense, realised, lovely.

12. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Inside Llewyn Davis

Rewatched and re-loved. Oscar Isaac, you're the man (and I'm the cat). Meow!

13. Bob's rating of the film Inside Llewyn Davis

It manages to combine existential crisis with quirky plots and characters, only to create a bittersweet tale about couple of wintry days in life of the main protagonist. Cozy aesthetics and interiors presented with fuscous cinematography, that feels both warm and dark, create a time capsule that also echos today's hipster fashion, while the movie remains an atmospheric and pastoral experience, worth of going back to.

14. FISCHER's rating of the film Inside Llewyn Davis

Une superbe bande sonore musicale, fortement présente et discrète à la fois, un acteur étonnant de concision et d'imprégnation dans l'interprétation de son personnage, pour un ensemble parfaitement maîtrisé auquel nous reprocherons uniquement l'inutile redondance finale, pesante et surnuméraire... www.cinefiches.com

15. lina maj's rating of the film Inside Llewyn Davis

I loved the slow paced, spacious plot. Made the film alive and relatable. Haven't seen many movies where animals play such an important part - was pleasantly surprised and inspired.

16. evanfrq's rating of the film Inside Llewyn Davis

It's not about a man with his music, or a music with its guitarist. It's just life. With some cats.

17. Louisa Savignon's rating of the film Inside Llewyn Davis

18. Pedro Soares's rating of the film Inside Llewyn Davis

what's with the coens and cats? either ways: "llewyn is the cat". genius, once again

19. Ligia Prodan's rating of the film Inside Llewyn Davis

20. fearraigh's rating of the film Inside Llewyn Davis

It does the Greenwich Village folk scene very well and Oscar Isaac is superb but there is something factitious about Inside Llewyn Davis. Sometimes the Coens can do things so effortlessly the result is jarring and unpersuasive. Watchable, all the same.

21. halfbunny's rating of the film Inside Llewyn Davis

22. Felipe Flores's rating of the film Inside Llewyn Davis

Filme bonito. Se falar mais, estraga.

23. Eric Rucker's rating of the film Inside Llewyn Davis

In the same way Tarantino knows everything about violence and nothing about suffering (got that from somebody), the Siamese Coenheads know everything about character actor's parts, but zero about humans. (Dave van Ronk is a genius as underappreciated as the Coens are over-.) Don't get me wrong, I love some of their films, but they believe in Nussing and it really shows. They're wrong AND they're a couple of assholes.

24. Mark Tallo's rating of the film Inside Llewyn Davis