1. Maria Voronchuk's rating of the film Inside Llewyn Davis

I like the main idea, but it's not my kind of movie. I don't trust the main protagonist, maybe because of the script or actor play. But the cat is cute

2. Salma's rating of the film Inside Llewyn Davis

3. NCMBianchi's rating of the film Inside Llewyn Davis

4. Joaquín Font's rating of the film Inside Llewyn Davis

Una mota de romanticismo frente a la fiereza incontenible de lo real. Hacer música, o arte, soñar, apostar y saber que perder es parte del juego.

5. AdrianM.'s rating of the film Inside Llewyn Davis

6. J0NS's rating of the film Inside Llewyn Davis

7. Trevor L. Charles's rating of the film Inside Llewyn Davis

I didn't like the character, at all.

8. Axel's rating of the film Inside Llewyn Davis

Must watch this again. I am sure it's better than 2 stars.

9. Crina Bucur's rating of the film Inside Llewyn Davis

The ginger cat was cute though

10. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film Inside Llewyn Davis

Tra colori freddi e meravigliosi luci soffuse prende forma la cruda storia di Llewyn, dove il tocco dei Coen è molto più leggero del solito, ma in qualche modo molto raffinato. Le scalogne del protagonista si susseguono ad un ritmo meraviglioso e sostenuto, in una storia semplice ma curata, almeno tanto quanto la solita, bellissima, regia dei Fratelli, in quello che è probabilmente uno dei loro film più riusciti.

11. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film Inside Llewyn Davis

I really really really liked that this movie was really about a cat and a fuck up. I would totally be this guy if I was able to play a guitar.

12. Kevin's rating of the film Inside Llewyn Davis

A story that says you can take a pretty serious hit and live. You might limp a little bit, but you'll survive.

13. gld48's rating of the film Inside Llewyn Davis

Looks incredible. But for me John Goodman steals the show, the rest of the cast are overwrought. Appreciated the bleakness of the story.

14. film_lies101's rating of the film Inside Llewyn Davis

Even though I didn't particularly care for the music, this kinda destroyed me

15. Nachtreich's rating of the film Inside Llewyn Davis

16. zohen lux's rating of the film Inside Llewyn Davis

listen, i love oscar isaac.. i love cats... the coen brothers got a winning team here

17. Trunfos's rating of the film Inside Llewyn Davis

18. Arthur Freitas's rating of the film Inside Llewyn Davis

This is my favourite from the Coen brothers, and oh this is something, because I love even the worst one of them. INSIDE LLEWYN DAVIS is **so beautiful**, and sincere with Llewyn and the people around him. I don't want it to end, but I'm very grateful that the Coen know exactly when to finish this.

19. vizija's rating of the film Inside Llewyn Davis

20. Zach Closs's rating of the film Inside Llewyn Davis

Joel & Ethan at their most stylistically consistent (and dour); "Inside Llewyn Davis" is a moody, mature, understated tone-poem of a film that bravely laments a world where talent and success don't always (or even often) go hand-in-hand. What is the price of artistic integrity? Further proof that Isaac -- with his world-weary eyes and contemplative frown -- is one of the most versatile actors working today.

21. itchycoil's rating of the film Inside Llewyn Davis

i love everything about this movie except that i got bored

22. Renton47's rating of the film Inside Llewyn Davis

"How good you are doesn't always matter". It's surprising that two directors who so highly value efficiency should make their best film about a kind of artistic purgatory. Talent and ambition are only two parts of a tapestry that creates success, and for once the Coen's treat life's circus with some of the sadness that entails. They even dare to connect Davis' plight with the fate of a cat. Dense, realised, lovely.

23. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Inside Llewyn Davis

Rewatched and re-loved. Oscar Isaac, you're the man (and I'm the cat). Meow!

24. Bob's rating of the film Inside Llewyn Davis

It manages to combine existential crisis with quirky plots and characters, only to create a bittersweet tale about couple of wintry days in life of the main protagonist. Cozy aesthetics and interiors presented with fuscous cinematography, that feels both warm and dark, create a time capsule that also echos today's hipster fashion, while the movie remains an atmospheric and pastoral experience, worth of going back to.