1. adityosh's rating of the film Insidious: The Last Key

Not really make me scare. But the story is good to watch.

2. Linda Wittgenstein's rating of the film Insidious: The Last Key

3. Antoine Tremblay's rating of the film Insidious: The Last Key

Loses 2 stars for the comedic aspects of the film but overall an ok addition to a great franchise.

4. Morteza Sayah's rating of the film Insidious: The Last Key

5. Palmat's rating of the film Insidious: The Last Key

I am not a fan of this franchise at all and was more or less tricked into seeing this. Surprisingly I kinda enjoyed it even though it lacks serious scares and a great villain (like the rest of the series). The acting is decent and Shaye is as always a delight. What I probably liked the most is that the movie is in no hurry and takes its time. And for some strange reason I got a Psycho 2 vibe which is kinda alright.

6. João R's rating of the film Insidious: The Last Key

Definitely not the worst in this franchise. I actually appreciated the "girl in the basement" twist.

7. Evan Schafer's rating of the film Insidious: The Last Key

I found the movie to be a harrowing introspection on Elise's own life, forcing her to come face-to-face with the sad realities of her childhood and reuniting her with her estranged brother whom she had left behind. In this sense, it feels like the story is rounded out -- but by the end it just felt like pieces were missing and not filled in. I did enjoy it, but definitely remember that it is a *fourth* installment.

8. nadnab's rating of the film Insidious: The Last Key

[23/03/18] booooringggg

9. DimasRimbaud's rating of the film Insidious: The Last Key

10. janh24's rating of the film Insidious: The Last Key

Mediocrity, un-self aware personified.

11. eccestefan's rating of the film Insidious: The Last Key

boring, boring and boring, no action whatsoever

12. sicagabri's rating of the film Insidious: The Last Key

13. daxterpt999's rating of the film Insidious: The Last Key

As far as I am concerned, a Agatha Christie main character on a New Mexico Electra complex drama is a new thing.

14. lizzycomebacktolife's rating of the film Insidious: The Last Key