1. Wee Hunk's rating of the film The Invisible Guest

Average cat and mouse thriller. It wasn't that twisty. He tells the woman he's having an affair with that he's a pathological liar. So in the end it became predictable.

2. Beatrice Lorenzini's rating of the film The Invisible Guest

3. David Dango's rating of the film The Invisible Guest

4. Ahmet Paker's rating of the film The Invisible Guest

I just rated "The Invisible Guest" ★★★★★ @mubi

5. Riddle, van, stellar's rating of the film The Invisible Guest

narrating itself with unreliable objects to create a false sense of suspense and mystery. if you're watching it, look carefully for the details. don't watch the trailer, all you need to know is the film is mainly about a man talking with his lawyer, 2.8

6. Daniela's rating of the film The Invisible Guest

the plot twist's plot twist has a plot twist

7. Alcock Hitchfred's rating of the film The Invisible Guest

Silly twist, although it succeeded in some suspenseful moments.

8. Mic-kosh-ka's rating of the film The Invisible Guest

9. Sirma Kurtulmaz's rating of the film The Invisible Guest

10. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film The Invisible Guest

The quintessential Spanish thriller: an unreliable narrator, overabundance of flashbacks, a plethora of "what if scenarios", innumerable plot twists and roundabouts...

11. Aaken's rating of the film The Invisible Guest

... or the temptation of the perfect whodunit... Oriol Paulo may have been trying much too hard to confuse the audience with more and more twists to the point of total improbability. The plot is structured as a series of 'objective' hypotheses (or lies), but the trick wears thin and we eventually just give up in total disbelief, as we would with someone who strives to convince by making up new lies.

12. sabrinahrhp's rating of the film The Invisible Guest

ntaaaps walaupun ketebak bgt tapi ttp ntapsss

13. Matt Richards's rating of the film The Invisible Guest

With more twists and turns than an aerobics class, Contratiempo is an always engaging, sumptuous looking and well acted classical thriller. The score is full, lensing superb and the production design considered. Where the film falters a little is in the last major scene of lawyer interrogation where the repetition of alternatives becomes too much. However the strong finish leaves this easily overlooked. 3.5 stars

14. oldeuboi's rating of the film The Invisible Guest

Entertaining. Thrilling. Exhilarating. Yet utterly predictable.

15. vordven's rating of the film The Invisible Guest

16. ehk2's rating of the film The Invisible Guest

I don't know whether this is intelligent or not, but for me it is dishonest. The problem is that the constant lies we are told (which I enjoyed up to a certain point) was being told from an objective point of view, not the point of view of one subject. So, the more it twisted, the more it sank into the bottom; not the other way round

17. abyantama's rating of the film The Invisible Guest

Sebuah crime-misteri 'detektif' yang memiliki plot yang biasa namun rapi dan berbeda karena konklusi nya yang solid dan pintar (7.7.5/10)

18. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film The Invisible Guest

7.6/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2Sw

19. Rodrigo's rating of the film The Invisible Guest

Plot twists galore. This script is such a terrible joke.