1. Ingrid Aldama's rating of the film It's Complicated

I just really love these type of films. I geniunely had fun watching It's Complicated. A good time all along.

2. Daniela Saucedo Garza's rating of the film It's Complicated

I love the fact that one can always tell when it's a Nancy Meyers'. And I believe that is one of the most difficult tasks for a filmmaker, while only celebrated for those who can fit into the "auteur" category. Very, very nice film.

3. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film It's Complicated

Another enjoyable Meyers film with solid casting and acting and a story that will entertain and deliver some life lessons. I enjoy most of Meyers' movies since they focus on mature people going through tough relationships while most Hollywood movies out there depict love and loss among the younger generation. It´s liberating to see Streep, Baldwain and Martin bounce off each other with such ease and charm.

4. Polyglot's rating of the film It's Complicated

Meryl and Steve laughing in the bakery shop tho. :p

5. Michael Peer's rating of the film It's Complicated

You'd be hard pressed to not have a good time watching this. Streep, Baldwin, and Martin are having the time of their lives. Some hilarious scenes and wonderful performances elevate this otherwise standard affair.

6. Yumi Kaioh's rating of the film It's Complicated

eu não sei porque é que eu gostei tanto disto. acho que o meu coração está a envelhecer.

7. Deiner's rating of the film It's Complicated

I really enjoyed watching Meryl Streep give an effortlessly good performance. I wish I felt the same way about this movie though.

8. nabila_in's rating of the film It's Complicated

fun to watch but too much awkward moments

9. Ian Fitzgerald's rating of the film It's Complicated

meryl streep living in a nice house and having first world problems for 2 hours

10. richardlawrn's rating of the film It's Complicated

This is so easy watching and no big surprises and yet one of my favorites. the performances, the visuals, the soundtrack.

11. ULA ZUHRA's rating of the film It's Complicated

12. Seth Farmer's rating of the film It's Complicated

What a hilarious still that is. I MEAN LOOK AT THE SHEETS

13. Daniel Roque's rating of the film It's Complicated

It's not complicated to like this cast (Streep, Martin, Krasinski, Kazan or FitzGerald). It's more difficult to like this average script that could have been so much better than a silly romantic comedy cliché.

14. angelicidea's rating of the film It's Complicated

It had its good bits, but ultimately regular Hollywood stuff.

15. bitterMoo's rating of the film It's Complicated

16. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film It's Complicated

a 6/10, mediocre rom-com, i laughed so loud at the Skype scenes. my review: http://lasttimeisawdotcom.wordpress.com/2012/04/05/last-film-i-saw-its-complicated/

17. Daniel S.'s rating of the film It's Complicated

Good performances but already forgotten.

18. Jye Sherwell's rating of the film It's Complicated

Why did I wait? I freaking loved it!

19. rorydean's rating of the film It's Complicated

A fun romp with familiar, aged actors who shine with laughs and sentiment - Meyers proves her insight into the way people 'tick' and delivers a warm hearted comedy about living, growing old and the importance of love at any age. I must admit I wasn't pleased with the ending but it makes sense and the balance between 'happy ending' and 'necessary ending' is a tough one here. Baldwin and Streep are perfect together.

20. Jonathan C.'s rating of the film It's Complicated

I took a dump on this movie when it came out. But I can no longer deny the fact that when it's playing on HBO, I always watch it. Nancy Meyers is very good at what she does.

21. Shane T.H.'s rating of the film It's Complicated

yea, average film and bloody ignore the previous post...... alec naked.. just terrible..

22. nicolejlockyer's rating of the film It's Complicated

why are you talking to yourself shane? creepy

23. mwnjw's rating of the film It's Complicated

Moderately funny; who can resist Meryl Streep? Alec Baldwin is comedic and tragic at the same time, proving his obvious acting ability. I loved Steve Martin and his honest reserve. I think the best part was the group of friends. Nothing to be wowed by, but a nice evening's entertainment.

24. Dzimas's rating of the film It's Complicated

Why is it that these light romance movies have this nasty habit of turning sour? Just leave well enough alone and let the main characters have their fun without all the moral repercussions. After all, this is supposed to be escapist entertainment.