1. mimivulturul's rating of the film Je t'aime moi non plus

2. Rustam Chartrand Mendeleev's rating of the film Je t'aime moi non plus

3. VincentVendetta's rating of the film Je t'aime moi non plus

Jane Birkin is a good substitute for Jean Seberg, but Gainsbourg is no Godard and I don't know who they got to replace Belmondo but that's not Belmondo! Still, I kinda like this mountain of shit.

4. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Je t'aime moi non plus

Sometimes, you just get a little sick of the violence towards naked women. Spoiler: Joe wants his lover to be jealous of her, and he is so jealous that he tries to kill her. Joe stops him, because he has made his point and now he discards her. I expected more from Serge.

5. Cependant's rating of the film Je t'aime moi non plus

6. postblueink's rating of the film Je t'aime moi non plus

7. fat_aleksey's rating of the film Je t'aime moi non plus

8. Louisa Savignon's rating of the film Je t'aime moi non plus

9. José Neves's rating of the film Je t'aime moi non plus

"Desire" list: Dépardieu's ravishing lust, # 3 and Dalessandro's eternal's voracious flame, # whatever.

10. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Je t'aime moi non plus

11. Pymo's rating of the film Je t'aime moi non plus

12. Trickstian Shantih's rating of the film Je t'aime moi non plus

Gainsbourg is maybe an old romantic gaga, but his little pervert sketch on void and L'Amérique runs free ass an untamed stallion. I liked the boy, Joe Dallesandro, who is possessed by the free spirit, unlike, the girl, Jane Birkin who thinks that love is possession. Then, you'll die.

13. ghinnet's rating of the film Je t'aime moi non plus

I liked how Gainsbourg managed to move from soft to rougher scenes in such a fluent way. Maybe the characters are not that thoroughly developed though?

14. Chichago_'s rating of the film Je t'aime moi non plus

One of my friend (a fellow Serge Gainsbourg's fans) warned me that this movie is very sexual. I watched it anyway and it is. Well, the only two things that made me watch this film are the infamous song composed by Serge Gainsbourg, and of course, the beautiful Jane Birkin.

15. nowhere_fast's rating of the film Je t'aime moi non plus

16. Mr Centaur's rating of the film Je t'aime moi non plus

Most folk who've seen it seem to think it's shit but nah, it's amazing. Hilarious, romantic, pervy and sad.