1. Diderot's rating of the film Jellyfish

A sweet little movie about three women in different modes of drifting discontent, featuring Sarah Adler from Godard's Notre Musique.

2. DimasRimbaud's rating of the film Jellyfish

3. Quesera,sera's rating of the film Jellyfish

I've been through all my half-life in a search of those wonderful poems, a ship in a bottle. thank you

4. Herlescu Daniel's rating of the film Jellyfish

5. Love Wegeh's rating of the film Jellyfish

Very very beautiful movie.

6. suede's rating of the film Jellyfish

The first two fifths are punishingly boring. Then, these three narratives from Tel Avivis' lives progress to plain boring. By the time the film yields empathetically interesting moments, it is almost over. The main story dissolves in arthouse mystery, or should I say: in the directors' saying "Just kidding". Anthology films have way more wonder and excitement to offer. Israeli cinema too.

7. David Cohen-Tanugi's rating of the film Jellyfish

A poetic exploration of memories, empathy and self-love and a fresh new look at the complexities of Tel Aviv society.

8. Alessandra Ferrari's rating of the film Jellyfish

I Loved. So simple but full of message. Beautiful.

9. Matt Kilgore's rating of the film Jellyfish

A bit of an overlooked masterpiece. Brilliant as both universal (not as a cliche, but as the universal situation of people battling their circumstances with dignity and love and brokenness) and distinct to Israel, characters both esoteric and down to earth. Jellyfish really cares about its characters in a manner entirely absent of cynicism. A refreshing gem.

10. Sancar Seckiner's rating of the film Jellyfish