1. Edward Martinez's rating of the film Jig

Whoa those dancers are intense! This documentary looks well done from what I can see in the trailer… Totally anticipating its first screening in the US.

2. Meg Anne's rating of the film Jig

Wow, this film looks outstanding! It's been a while since I've seen a great documentary, and I feel this one might be it! I don't know much about Irish Dancing, but I feel that after this movie I'll know more than enough! I cannot wait to see it!

3. Dianne Williams's rating of the film Jig

A world title for riverdance? That’s pretty cool. I love the music and the filming looks phenomenal too! I can’t wait to watch it.

4. Nicole Roberts's rating of the film Jig

This trailer looks amazing. Would love to see this documentary. My mom used to make me watch her Irish River Dancing DVDs as a kid and I think it would be awesome to see the inner workings of the Irish Dancing world, especially from the younger dancers.

5. Garrett Ross's rating of the film Jig

"you get drawn into it, you buy the wig, you go to ireland!" wow it's going to be interesting to see what all the hype is about.

6. Monica Monica's rating of the film Jig

JIG, dance, lively dance, skip, hop, prance. This movie is more then just about dancing, it’s about the ambition the strength the Love and the PASSION one has for dancing. Beautiful movie! Nonetheless heart warming, No matter where you’re from you belong somewhere, you own something, you ARE SOMEONE!

7. Van Michael's rating of the film Jig

Trailer looks amazing! Should make for a really fun and interesting documentary.