1. David R Williams's rating of the film Kill and Pray

No where near as much fun as "Wake Up and Die" but an interesting if minor addition to the "spaghetti western" genre. Plus Pasolini.

2. Corey's rating of the film Kill and Pray

Fun, but my usual critiques of Westerns - plot/characters a bit hard to follow, slow at points. I think this is my first "spaghetti western" I've ever seen.

3. Monkey Flix's rating of the film Kill and Pray

Dang! That guy leaves a bodycount!

4. Honeychurch's rating of the film Kill and Pray

It's too bad that "monkey savages" speech by the baddy in the climax is still so relevant 40 yrs later in the USA.

5. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Kill and Pray

Insignifiante perle dans le chapelet des westerns spaghetti sans intérêt des années 60. === Insignificant pearl in the rosary of the unimportant spaghetti westerns of the 60s. == With Pier Paolo PASOLINI & Franco CITTI.

6. Slappy McGee's rating of the film Kill and Pray

"Have you heard of monkeys? They are animals that just make you laugh. And you’re all monkeys… going around bleating about freedom. And this makes me laugh. For you, freedom means a bit of land to sit on and do nothing with! You’re primitives! You don’t create, you don’t build! You’re savages! And you’ll always be savages!" ... well, after the villain says that... you know he's a BAD GUY. Oh my. Super fun flick.

7. Stefan Drees's rating of the film Kill and Pray

Mostly bad actors, crude cinematography with many editing errors, a horrible music (with a poor guitar player in action) ineffectively trying to imitate stylistic features of Elmer Bernstein's and Ennio Morricone's scores... but at least an unusual storyline with surprising developments. Not the worst spaghetti western at all, but there are far better works than this one.

8. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Kill and Pray

A western that seems to have gone under the radar. Too bad because, in my opinion, it's way better than the westerns shot by Clint Eastwood under Sergio Leone's direction. Why? Simply because Carlo Lizzani had something to say and wasn't only interested in the stylisation of the genre. You have to see Mark Damon playing a Confederate as if he was a nostalghia fan of Dracula to believe it! Masterpiece.

9. cmuela's rating of the film Kill and Pray

sounds amazing! i need to watch this.

10. ElTigreNegro's rating of the film Kill and Pray

While it has notorious flaws, including the main character just forgetting about his sister during the course of the film, and a rather heavy handed political message, Lizzani's camera is always in the right track, and Riz Ortolani's minimalistic score gives this movie a lot of personality. Mark Damon is great playing the vampire-esque bad guy of the film. Also, a rather unusual cameo by Pier Paolo Passolini.