1. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Kinatay

2. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Kinatay

3. FISCHER's rating of the film Kinatay

Sans jamais verser dans le gore gratuit ni la complaisance morbide, le réalisateur dévoile, sans aucune complaisance exhibitionniste, l'envers du décor d'une société corrompue, qu'une pauvreté endémique entretient en permanence et en victimes... www.cinefiches.com

4. Harrywolf Krstl's rating of the film Kinatay

5. Stefan Drees's rating of the film Kinatay

Mendoza shows a devastating picture of corruption and its consequences. Some pictures of this film I can't get out of my head.

6. Samuel Donath's rating of the film Kinatay

7. Gaik Cheng Khoo's rating of the film Kinatay

The most horrifying scene began when Peping gets into the van. The nightmare begins.

8. stuart nunn's rating of the film Kinatay

love bennys video, funny games, irreversible so looking forward to this

9. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Kinatay

This is one of those films I really don't want to watch -the list includes stuff like Funny Games, The Girl next Door and Irreversible - but usually end up watching anyway. Collateral damage? Nightmares for weeks afterward.

10. Iza Larize's rating of the film Kinatay

Congratulations to Brillante Mendoza! :D

11. Enghebatu's rating of the film Kinatay

I translated this film into Mongolian language and showed to my friends.

12. Issey Miyaki's rating of the film Kinatay

sangat menipu, terlihat begitu sederhana diawal...

13. YEOP!'s rating of the film Kinatay

I finally saw it and my presumption that Mercedes Cabral was the spectacle of the movie turned out to be a misunderstanding and I have the mainstream entertainment industry to thank for that. On the other hand, this movie moved me so much that I couldn't bare staying near the meat section in the grocery.

14. Meikh's rating of the film Kinatay

I love how we filipinos commute. Great film although I'm quite disappointed with john regala's acting. He could have made sarge a memorable character. Brillante mendoza deserves that award.

15. soiwaswrong's rating of the film Kinatay

I haven't watch this film, but I think it is great..... To Roger Ebert: stop being so technical, it about time to change....

16. Ashantegonewild's rating of the film Kinatay

17. Mary Anne Magajes's rating of the film Kinatay

18. Geronimo's rating of the film Kinatay

One of the best films of suspense / terror of the last times, exceptionally well done.

19. sharunasbresson's rating of the film Kinatay

not always a good idea is enough to make a good film. and here the sound is too weak and stolid to sustain the importance given to offscreen events. the last scene is tragic and beautiful, but I'm afraid that all it came before was made just to get there.