1. Doğukan Doğu's rating of the film Kingsman: The Golden Circle

Not even Colin Firth can save this movie from 1-star

2. saitosouta's rating of the film Kingsman: The Golden Circle

"Kingsman: The Golden Circle" este distractiv ca iadul așa pură plăcere vinovată din cauza gustului extrem de prost care îți provoacă greață, poveștii derizorii și viațelor prea ușoare (RIP Mark Strong.) Apropo, de ce Channing Tatum a avut un rol atît de mic? // 吐き気を催させる極端な悪趣味さ、荒唐無稽なストーリー展開、軽すぎる命 (RIPマーク・ストロング)のおかげで、今作は混じりっ気なしの背徳的な喜びとしてクソ楽しめる。にしても、何でチャニング・テイタムはあれだけしか出ないんだ?

3. Martin's rating of the film Kingsman: The Golden Circle

4. Michael Blouin's rating of the film Kingsman: The Golden Circle

Drôle, ingénieux dans sa réalisation et amusant, tout comme le premier. Mais il manque manifestement la fraîcheur, la classe, une certaine concision et quelques revirements pour marquer autant. Entre les nombreuses intrigues inintéressantes et/ou inutiles, le scénario en devient malheureusement plus lourd que rigolo, et fatalement moins satirique au final.

5. Andreea Serpe's rating of the film Kingsman: The Golden Circle

6. Amine_NH2's rating of the film Kingsman: The Golden Circle

7. Giles J Davis's rating of the film Kingsman: The Golden Circle

Elton John was exceptional. To take an international star, play on his public misgivings and turn him into Droopy Dog was fantastic. The saving grace of this rather disappointing follow up to a great movie.

8. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Kingsman: The Golden Circle

5.1/10, my review: https://wp.me/p1eXom-3ft "THE GOLDEN CIRLE is so crummy that it conduces to the self-questioning of why one has fallen under the spell of its antecedent in the first place.

9. DenoResandono's rating of the film Kingsman: The Golden Circle

As the next chapter of KINGSMAN franchise, THE GOLDEN CIRCLE took it to a different path. It has a longer runtime than the first one. Director Matthew Vaughn also doubled its amount of action. Although this movie isn't as fresh as the predecessor, THE GOLDEN CIRCLE still an entertaining KINGSMAN movie. Unfortunately, Julianne Moore isn't as menacing as Samuel L. Jackson. Damn, they killed an interesting character...

10. Jacob Bearchum's rating of the film Kingsman: The Golden Circle

mostly enjoyed the first, but this one's just a mess. at least it proves pedro pascal needs to be in more things.

11. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Kingsman: The Golden Circle

2,5 / Good entertainment. Why not enjoying it. (But the Eggsy's character actor I still not like).

12. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film Kingsman: The Golden Circle

13. PeterK94's rating of the film Kingsman: The Golden Circle

The plot was already weak and all over the place but the cartoonishly evil secondary villain just broke this film. Lots of scenes were fun but not enough to carry its flaws.

14. Tiago Gonçalves's rating of the film Kingsman: The Golden Circle

Such a disgrace to its predecessor. I blame the budget planning - 95% in the cast, 4% in suits and 1% in the script.

15. Jeremy Ashlyn's rating of the film Kingsman: The Golden Circle

16. patchwork's rating of the film Kingsman: The Golden Circle

17. sabrinahrhp's rating of the film Kingsman: The Golden Circle

18. Daniel Iván's rating of the film Kingsman: The Golden Circle

Cannot believe I just watched this film in its entirety. There's something slightly funny in how exaggerated everything is on this film, but is not enough. Just plain bad cinema.

19. Varun Saini's rating of the film Kingsman: The Golden Circle

20. João Rocha's rating of the film Kingsman: The Golden Circle

Lets make a movie? ok... do we have a logic script? no, but who cares?

21. Viginti_tres's rating of the film Kingsman: The Golden Circle

Coherent and imaginative action overlayed atop an interesting world and politics far chewier than any action movie in an age. It's not quite Verhoeven, but its far closer than I expected.

22. doublelife91's rating of the film Kingsman: The Golden Circle

23. muh.'s rating of the film Kingsman: The Golden Circle

Disliked the first one and lookie me watching the second one. Though it's unfair from me to seriously judge something that is so unabashedly over the top and ludicrous I couldn't help groaning from the overstretched silliness of it all.

24. Ezgi M's rating of the film Kingsman: The Golden Circle