1. Graham Ball's rating of the film Knock Knock

2. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Knock Knock

Satirical approach to torture horror

3. Diderot's rating of the film Knock Knock

Eli Roth provides a perfect example of what self-congratulatory, liberalized misogyny looks like.

4. Billy Casper's World's rating of the film Knock Knock

It's like a very poorly made copy of the American version of Funny Games. Terrible acting. Offers nothing different or intriguing to the home invasion genre. There are far better examples of a genre that feels uninspiring and unoriginal, just like this terrible film.

5. NUGA's rating of the film Knock Knock

While I was watching this movie I was thinking this was an unintentional comedy disguised as a "disturbing" movie, but then the end came and then I was deeply disturbed. This movie "tries" to preach us about man being pigs and, regardless of the situation, having to surrender to their sexual cravings. This not only paints a false view on men but it does it in an truly pour and outright sad way.

6. iva's rating of the film Knock Knock

lol.. made me want to watch the original

7. Jérémy Poirier's rating of the film Knock Knock

Funny Games: DJ REEVZ edition

8. Louis Robert's rating of the film Knock Knock

Une bonne prémice, pour rien. Tellement de choses qui ne sont pas cohérentes et qui ne servent pas au film, très décevant. Mauvais mais juste assez bon pour ne pas pouvoir en rire.

9. BernardoL's rating of the film Knock Knock

Keanu Reeves forgot how to act on this one.

10. Henri de Corinth's rating of the film Knock Knock

How great would this have been had Verhoeven directed it...the cast already looks like Verhoeven stock anyway.

11. TheCentralRuhr's rating of the film Knock Knock

Should be screened alongside Chytilová's Daisies (1966). Can't say I expected something like from the likes of Roth but perhaps I haven't been paying close enough attention. In some sense, this carries a similar attitude of bait-and-switch ideological angles, the viewer is coaxed along with the main character into a problematic view of the Other (Cabin Fever - country 'hicks', Hostel - eastern Europe, etc.) (cont.)

12. TheCinemaAdventurist's rating of the film Knock Knock

Definitely not "The Godfather Part II", but a fun movie to watch I guess. Keanu's monologue is enough to watch this movie.

13. Arijan's rating of the film Knock Knock

14. V.S. Luoma-aho's rating of the film Knock Knock

I'd like to say it's not cynical and calculated, but I'd be lying. If a woman made this, then maybe things would be different. Roth turns the roles around and imagines it's transgressive. Of course that is not how it works. This is what charity is to capitalism: a balancing, symbolical act to keep on going, whilst getting the cake AND eating it, like a certain somebody would say.

15. MXN BWN's rating of the film Knock Knock

I just came here to write, "CHOCOLATE WITH SPRINKLES!!!"

16. THE APOLL0's rating of the film Knock Knock

This is A grade DePalma storytelling here. Complete deconstruction of modern sexual norms, expectations and structures in this thriller.

17. Ghostman's rating of the film Knock Knock

i liked it more than anything haneke did. Truly provocative stuff and not elitist crap like that guy.

18. John H. Nomedal's rating of the film Knock Knock

One star for Keanu Reeves the first 40minutes...I kept waiting for Keanu to kick the intruders ass. Where was his Kung Fu? Okay tension in the beginning but bad acting, extremely bad acting of all the female characters especially Keanus wife. Unbeilable and lazy.

19. Razinsky's rating of the film Knock Knock

20. clownin's rating of the film Knock Knock

21. ceknklsn's rating of the film Knock Knock

22. kris's rating of the film Knock Knock

It wasn't complete rubbish because Keanu Reeves acting was at times funny. Has he ever been a good actor? perhaps if he doesn't try too hard. I'm not a big fan of Eli Roth either.

23. patchwork's rating of the film Knock Knock

credevo fosse un horror ma non lo è, a conti fatti non è nemmeno un thrilling, è più una satira grottesco-demenziale costantemente sull'orlo del trash.

24. FCC 86's rating of the film Knock Knock

"It was FREE PIZZA! Free fuckin' pizza!"