1. Poor Margo's rating of the film Krampus

2. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Krampus

3. f-nanda's rating of the film Krampus

4. James Mackin's rating of the film Krampus

I kinda hate holidays, so I love movies about people being killed on holidays. And Allison Tolman is in it, so that's cool.

5. film_lies101's rating of the film Krampus

A new not so classic to watch around the holidays

6. ginobartolomi's rating of the film Krampus

Surprisingly funny, surprisingly scary.

7. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Krampus

Like in his Trick 'r Treat, Doughtery has a creative and polished, auteurist technique, now even better aided by a higher budget. This is shown in tracking shots, fine quirks as the clever opening titles, and the glorious stop-motion flashback. Yet, like in his debut, the script is the problem. It rarely balances the funny and scary beats properly, rarely clicking humor, and is seldom tense in scares. Uneven.

8. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film Krampus

A thoroughly entertaining little horror flick!

9. BRAND UPON THE BRAIN!'s rating of the film Krampus

10. Rosina Rossini's rating of the film Krampus

I didn't want or need this to be scarier, and I really liked the premise a lot, but I did want more to the story than there was. I also thought the evil, living toys were absolutely ridiculous and didn't suit the atmosphere that was set up at the beginning of the film. I was also disappointed by the ending.... even though I realize it was meant as a twist in an otherwise predictable story. 2.5 stars.

11. Diderot's rating of the film Krampus

Of minor interest for the purpose of amusement and not absolutely terrible.

12. Nuno J. F. Fernandes's rating of the film Krampus

13. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film Krampus

14. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Krampus

Watched it mostly for the comedy. Lots of good actors. Took it's inspiration from many different sources.

15. Eddie Rinctoya's rating of the film Krampus

...Por el hecho de que es una cinta de Michael Dougherty y la estética de los muñecos y ese pequeño corto animado...

16. Stefano De Putti's rating of the film Krampus

Strano film, tra l'horror, il demenziale, la commedia e il fantasy.. gradevole ma nulla piu'

17. Jessica Turcotte's rating of the film Krampus

18. Bob's rating of the film Krampus

European folklore coming to life in American suburb and turned into, quite possibly, future holiday cult classic. The imagery is both Christmas fairy tale and pagan nightmare, executed through claustrophobic tension and agoraphobic turmoil while leaving enough room for social and political skits. Rewatchability ends as a possible weakest link for this to be something more than a gem for casual genre fans.

19. Gone Daddy Gone's rating of the film Krampus

20. Fırat Ataç's rating of the film Krampus

Looks good but this time Dougherty doesn't know what he's doing.

21. Mario Tomchev's rating of the film Krampus

dumb holiday fun just like director's previous Trick 'r Treat; it would've been three stars if I saw it on xmas

22. vladimirbalt's rating of the film Krampus

23. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Krampus

24. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Krampus

Good movie that delivers what is promised but nothing beyond that. There is potential here with a good story, cool creatures and an accomplished cast but somehow it does not gel in the way I wish it would. It feels like a weird marriage between the darkness and weirdness of Terry Gilliam and the adventurous sensibilities of a young Spielberg which should make for a home run but in this case becomes just good.