1. FISCHER's rating of the film L'amore

Surtout pour le fulgurant sketch d'après Jean Cocteau, avec une éblouissante Anna Magnani d'une présence et d'un magnétisme époustouflants... www.cinefiches.com

2. Philippe Lajède's rating of the film L'amore

- The 1st story (adaptation of a Cocteau's monologue): 2. - The 2nd story (from a Fellini's subject): 3.

3. Ethan's rating of the film L'amore

The story with Fellini in it is the best part of this film.

4. Aardsy's rating of the film L'amore

Mad people can't go to heaven.

5. Mister No's rating of the film L'amore

6. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film L'amore

Una película que hubiera preferido se vea mediante cortos independientes. La relación con el amor en la historia de la mujer sufrida es obvia. La segunda sin embargo no tiene relación salvo sea forzado. Lo mejor, la doble interpretación de Anna Magnani. Una actriz sufrida, catárquica, presa de la locura y el éxtasis obsesivo en ambas historias. La primera historia además tiene de cine moderno. Es visceral y simple.

7. Stevie's rating of the film L'amore

Undoubtedly a very good actress but for whatever inexplicable reason, Anna Magnani annoys me.

8. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film L'amore

Rossellini brilliantly showcases the great Anna Magnani in this bold achievement!

9. Andrew Infante's rating of the film L'amore

10. - -'s rating of the film L'amore

The first episode had the longest takes of any Rossellini film I've seen. It was a pretty bold move having it simply consist of a one sided phone conversation. I liked the second episode much more though, as I pretty much sympathize with any "holy fool" character. I wish this episode was feature length, actually. For once, I really liked the endings.