1. Warren Spratley's rating of the film Late Marriage

A dog scurrying off-screen as an auditory preface to our central character entering into on-screen space, prolonged long shots fully conveying the details of a living quarter, the movements between kitchen, living room, bedroom, doorway. Tradition is the malefactor, but style serves as an extension of profound directorial sympathy. Koshashvili dares to ponder the nature of love, arriving at an unmerciful forfeiture.

2. el lot's rating of the film Late Marriage

It feels like some obscure mediterranean straight to vhs family rom com from the 80s

3. Prete's rating of the film Late Marriage

Loved this film. Subtle when it needed to be, with complex and compelling relationships.

4. Ouibonjour's rating of the film Late Marriage

if you don't have a similar culture it will be hard for you to understand this film and its power.

5. mrs-amigdala's rating of the film Late Marriage

Strong and sad vision of mother and son relashionship. Very good movie, I will reccomendet to every body. Amor vincit omnia?

6. IA's rating of the film Late Marriage

I can't agree with some of the previous reviews--this is not a rom com. This is a brutally astringent look at the awful, constricting force of cultural traditions and taboos, and throws no sops to the audience. More happily, iIt also boasts one of the most casually sexy bedroom scenes in Israeli cinema.

7. Night Butterfly's rating of the film Late Marriage

8. Isabelle Eberhardt's rating of the film Late Marriage

What a lovely film - gently humorous, sad, subtly done. Highly recommended.

9. Tilman Schlenker's rating of the film Late Marriage

Entertaining, extremely funny in places, but I would have liked a bit more depth . The characters are great, and the ending is, I guess, very realistic.