1. case/y's rating of the film Le berceau de cristal

wow -- great use of light

2. DSPRKY's rating of the film Le berceau de cristal

The quality of the VHS transfer was so poor that I could hardly tell what was going on, although perhaps I didn't miss much, given that the film apparently consists of Garrel and Nico fixing drug-addled stares on their faces for 70-plus minutes. (Oh, there's also some music at some point.) The whole thing never gets off the ground.

3. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Le berceau de cristal

4. matelot's rating of the film Le berceau de cristal

gli darei anche di più, ma la qualità del file video era oscena

5. Brotherdeacon's rating of the film Le berceau de cristal

First you buy some heroin, then you hire Nico and Anita Pallenberg circa 1970's. Next, read a little Baudelaire and watch a little Warhol to set your course. That's the movie. But someone really fucking inspired (Garrel?) hired Ash Ra Tempel and Lutz Ulbrich to build a sound track from electric guitars with dopamine strings . . . and voila! Il est un chapitre de l'histoire du cinéma.

6. En Sangers Bøn's rating of the film Le berceau de cristal

Deeply melancholic and dreamily romantic. The beautiful and simplistic aesthetic of the film leaves me speechless. Since years AshRa Tempel's soundtrack has always been among my favorites, extremely poignant dreamscapes.

7. crnstsc's rating of the film Le berceau de cristal

"An androgynous poet/dreamer sits and writes and meditates on the aching void that is her life." LOL!

8. rafaelmontenegrofausto's rating of the film Le berceau de cristal

9. thay's rating of the film Le berceau de cristal

"morbid manic-depressive neo-romantic"

10. ara's rating of the film Le berceau de cristal

nico muses and sighs, writes a couple of songs in this obscure cinematic artifact

11. José Neves's rating of the film Le berceau de cristal

In "poesia" list because of Nico, Dominique Sanda and Pallenberg.

12. chanandre's rating of the film Le berceau de cristal

[Cinémathèque PT #: 35 mm] (2010) The soundtrack by Ash Ra Tempel is one of the most beautiful instances of music use I've "witnessed" since forever. The images are sheer poetry. Nico is a masterpiece herself.