1. petit astronaute's rating of the film Le doulos

2. FISCHER's rating of the film Le doulos

Authentique film noir français qui reste parmi les meilleures oeuvres du cinéaste. www.cinefiches.com

3. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Le doulos

My grade is more gut feeling because I can't actually remember what I thought of it other than I didn't dislike it. I can't even remeber if it's convoluted, as reputation has it.

4. janh24's rating of the film Le doulos

An excellent film; tense throughout.

5. Louisa Savignon's rating of the film Le doulos

now that's a noir! WHAT ABOUT THAT SCORE

6. Jonathan Smith's rating of the film Le doulos

C'est magnifique! Melville strikes again with a classic trench coat & trilby noir. Le Doulos is much more welcoming & talkative than Melville's usual style, but is no less effective. The crime caper unravels with deliberate plot holes & ambiguity that builds to a revealing finale. The ultra cool Belmondo is only matched by the tracking wizardry of the camerawork-notably the dizzying unbroken interrogation scene.

7. Dada Kubin's rating of the film Le doulos

Tough but upright French men with big American cars, deceitful femme fatales and righteous murderers. This is the ultimate film noir (and alpha male fantasy), indeed so ultimate that it borders on parody. Yet it’s done with style and earnest and - most important - with a sense of tragedy that keeps it balanced.

8. Aardsy's rating of the film Le doulos

Let that be a lesson to you: don't wear hats.

9. ammar's rating of the film Le doulos

10. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Le doulos

11. HSBilly's rating of the film Le doulos

why do i love you so much, melville?

12. Tudor Rachieru's rating of the film Le doulos

13. Fabio Nosotti's rating of the film Le doulos

14. Ahmet UJeschk's rating of the film Le doulos

One of the best film-noirs.

15. elifozgen's rating of the film Le doulos

men die off like flies, women get beaten & killed, the police is super ineffective, still crime stories before electronic surveillance rule.

16. wmk's rating of the film Le doulos

I was just reading about Monsieur Melville. I will have to give it a look-see.

17. Dylan Ibrahim's rating of the film Le doulos

Good movie. But I might need to see it again.

18. Robert W Peabody III's rating of the film Le doulos

Le doulos (1962) DIR Jean-Pierre Melville SCR Jean-Pierre Melville 109 Min You must choose, lie or die.

19. Lefteris Becerra's rating of the film Le doulos

dónde quedó la bolita, dónde quedó...

20. Sadhaka's rating of the film Le doulos

“Il faut choisir. Mourir... ou mentir?”

21. Louise_Dietrich's rating of the film Le doulos

Oh man, this was good. I need to see more Melville.

22. All Is Grace's rating of the film Le doulos

23. Neither/Nor's rating of the film Le doulos

The confidence of enemies warring with the suspicion of friends, and the compunction of loyalty that says through violence, "This will not end."

24. Daniela's rating of the film Le doulos