1. Rininta Irientantya's rating of the film Le Week-end

it's a perfect depiction of a tale between an old couple living the godard dream. PLUS, adding goldblum to it? oh la la~

2. miles's rating of the film Le Week-end

Can't get enough of Jeff's Charisma.

3. mrpasquali's rating of the film Le Week-end

Good acting. Interesting questions. But not to see if you're looking for a romantic story as I was when I watched it.

4. ruzica's rating of the film Le Week-end

Just lacks spirit. The story is good, but characters are annoying; perhaps trying too much. There is this fake quirkiness to it.

5. Graham Ball's rating of the film Le Week-end

Something very bittersweet and uncomfortably recognisable about this film. At times made me feel very awkward about some of the realities that comes with three decades of marriage (or any long-term relationship). In the end it all ended well and I (for one) loved the homage tinged ending.

6. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Le Week-end

A treatise on what teaching can do to you. And Godard can't save us, even if we can dance the afternoon away.

7. JCPJD's rating of the film Le Week-end

It's so great to see a set up that's full with potential cliche - and then do nothing but avoid cliches throughout the film. The writing/directing/acting here is seamless, reserved and rich. Watching this film made me feel at ease with some of my own disappointments and regrets. That's what art is for. Some of the reviews below actually make me angry, which doesn't often happen.

8. Allison Rung's rating of the film Le Week-end

The fundamentally quiet, unsolvable marriage plot becomes secondary to a funny, triumphant revenge narrative in a sort of Amis campus-novel style. Goldblum obviously had a ball.

9. Zissou's rating of the film Le Week-end

10. Thomas's rating of the film Le Week-end

Lively affectionate comedy of rekindled romance.

11. Braden Vallenères's rating of the film Le Week-end

An interesting little film on dashed expectations, coming to terms with mediocrity, and missed opportunities.

12. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Le Week-end

Some uncomfortable truths (2.8/5)

13. Ray Dademo's rating of the film Le Week-end

Sorry "Birdman" -- I'm thinking this was the best picture of 2014. Exquisitely rendered. Excellent performances and an equally frightening and romantic picture of love in its later stages.

14. Elayla's rating of the film Le Week-end

Such a lovely film, of course it was written by Hanif Kureishi...

15. riceball's rating of the film Le Week-end

I found a few parts to be a little bit awkward, but, overall, it's a nice movie that looks at how people (a couple here, specifically) try to find what they want in life with the time they're given.

16. pluviosity's rating of the film Le Week-end

(un)surprisingly, twenty-something insecurity crisis knows no age. Depends on your point of view, how you see yourself, or simply how is your mood when you watch the film, you could end up hating it really much, or having a laugh and love the film really much. Without being patronizing, the film is about taking a deep breath, and try to seek guts to face your true self.

17. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Le Week-end

18. Amandenberg's rating of the film Le Week-end

A romp that manages to pack in laugh-out-loud, painfully human, cringe-worthy, and bittersweet moments of honesty, often in the same scene - if not all rolled into one action. Le Week-End is about keeping up appearances,dissatisfaction and dreaming, wondering if time has been wasted and if there is still time left. There were times of annoyance, but overall I liked the story and honesty of it all.

19. caprivi76's rating of the film Le Week-end

great performance by Duncan and Broadbent, lovely movie

20. evolveris's rating of the film Le Week-end

It's simple: the actors are too (too) old.

21. msmichel's rating of the film Le Week-end

Hanif Kureishi and Roger Michell reteam for the wonderful tale of a long married couple trying to reconnect in some meaningful way over a weekend in Paris. This is Jesse and Celine in another 30 years. The authenticity in their relationship is striking due to wonderful scripting but also to the knowing turns by Duncan and Broadbent. Goldblum (somewhat playing himself) gives the film a little adrenaline.

22. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Le Week-end

Michell directs two momentous performances by Jim Broadbent and Lindsay Duncan with a deliciously idle eye. It’s all about love, it’s all about Paris, it’s all about Godard. But, most importantly, it’s the realization that the rational will never upstage the sentiment.

23. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Le Week-end

Michell and his trio of actors put sufficient charm in an adventurous romantic story that, at least, had the merit of never being corny. Full Review: http://alwayswatchgoodmovies.blogspot.pt/2014/03/le-week-end-2013.html

24. Annie Gentil-Kraatz's rating of the film Le Week-end

I could not wait to see this film but did not enjoy it at all. I found the woman was cruel, the man miserable and weak. Some words were clever and the American friend was bubbly and nice but overall it was quite grim...