1. lou.'s rating of the film Life Is Beautiful

Probably one of the most overrated movies of all time, and the most overrated Italian 'dir-actor' ever.

2. Adolfo Isaac's rating of the film Life Is Beautiful

3. oanagavriloiu's rating of the film Life Is Beautiful

4. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film Life Is Beautiful

Puzzles and games are metaphors for thoughts and the actions that follow those thoughts

5. Ana Patrícia's rating of the film Life Is Beautiful

6. olívia,'s rating of the film Life Is Beautiful

chorei choro e vou chorar sempre com isto

7. 稀释深白's rating of the film Life Is Beautiful

8. Mtume Gant's rating of the film Life Is Beautiful

One of the more overrated films of the 90's. Its such a pander. Slavoj Zizek has the best commentary on this film.

9. anacecil's rating of the film Life Is Beautiful

Simpática, llena d eoptimismo en medio de la tragedia de la vida campo de Concetración, nos muestra el buen humor Italiano.

10. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Life Is Beautiful

Pieno di amore e di significato.

11. mysteriousgirlno2's rating of the film Life Is Beautiful

nao perdoo este filme por me ter feito chorar na aula de filosofia e por me ter obrigado a ouvir nas semanas seguintes as basicas todas a gritar BOM JORGE PRINCHIPEZA

12. wiwitaek's rating of the film Life Is Beautiful

damn, one way to maintain positivity

13. Diogo Pires's rating of the film Life Is Beautiful

14. Yasser Azmy's rating of the film Life Is Beautiful

i have really bad luck when it comes to italian cinema, i hated many italian films that was recommended by friends, thank god for filmmakers such argento and de sica and fellini to help me belive that it's not about the nationality and not to be cinema racist.

15. Rosina Rossini's rating of the film Life Is Beautiful

Always grateful when gentiles take on the responsibility of telling a part of our story.... when they tell it well, and this one is told well.

16. Beatriz Sampedro's rating of the film Life Is Beautiful

If you speak my name, I vanish. What am I?

17. yovargas's rating of the film Life Is Beautiful

Sure, a child in a Nazi concentration camp is an intrinsically tragic story. Sure, a father fighting to protect his child's innocence in the midst of horror is a deeply touching idea. But when the execution of that story and idea are this tacky, this crass, this cheap? It's more insulting than inspiring. Badly directed, acted, written, and conceived, this cringey failure gets a D.

18. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Life Is Beautiful

Cosa potrei fare con questo film? Pulirmici il culo...

19. Superfrog's rating of the film Life Is Beautiful

I remember being well annoyed by it on the first watch but on the second one I managed to go past the incessant distraction and appreciate the deeply adult core of the film. Recommended, may need to watch twice :)

20. Andreea Nagy's rating of the film Life Is Beautiful

"Giosué Orefice: This is my story. This is the sacrifice my father made. This was his gift to me." "Guido: You are such a good boy. You sleep now. Dream sweet dreams. Maybe we are both dreaming. Maybe this is all a dream, and in the morning, Mommy will wake us up with milk and cookies. Then, after we eat, I will make love to her two or three times. If I can."

21. Kate's rating of the film Life Is Beautiful

I love this family like they are my own. 10/10 would recommend. Be advised, tears guaranteed.

22. vxpl's rating of the film Life Is Beautiful

i loved only the beginning. it was so cute and funny. but the camp part is just annoying and unrealistic

23. M.E. Funke's rating of the film Life Is Beautiful

balling my eyes out fuck

24. Jim Fear's rating of the film Life Is Beautiful