1. Chichago_'s rating of the film Limitless

I need the pill for my thesis.

2. Harriehhh's rating of the film Limitless

I didn't understand how someone who suddenly had the potential to accomplish anything would forget to make more of the drug that would sustain that level of mental clarity. Also, why he wouldn't just pay off his debts prior to shit hitting the fan. Was there like a moral to this or…?

3. Ana Patrícia's rating of the film Limitless

4. JMKE's rating of the film Limitless

for a movie thats meant to be about being like sooo smart this is like, sooo dumb

5. ceknklsn's rating of the film Limitless

6. dordairobert's rating of the film Limitless

7. Ege Okal's rating of the film Limitless

8. bartkl's rating of the film Limitless

The concept is interesting, although much of the science and some of the drug's effect don't make too much sense. I was surprised by the nice acting of Cooper and really enjoyed the interesting visual effects and editing in this film. During the second half I lost most of my interest, but I did like the ambiguous ending! It really invites to think through the possibility of his brain actually having changed. Decent!

9. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film Limitless

I found the scenes that went from way outside to way in throughout the film are nauseating

10. wiwitaek's rating of the film Limitless

Interesting idea, bad script.

11. DenoResandono's rating of the film Limitless

Well, the plot just okay. It's still fun and entertaining.

12. surgery-ethic's rating of the film Limitless

"You see that guy? That was me not so long ago. What kind of guy without a drug or alcohol problem looks this way? Only a writer."

13. Mehran.E's rating of the film Limitless

14. Aaron Dillenbeck's rating of the film Limitless

Some neat moments like the travel through the street long take. Fun plot but averagely pulled off. Acting is par. A good mindless movie to watch and be decently entertained by. Won't blow you away.

15. Halil Küçükyıldız's rating of the film Limitless

16. Star Lord's rating of the film Limitless

Bel film, l'idea è davvero interessante.

17. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Limitless

You can't write a screenplay about a super-smart person and have him act totally stupid when it suits your plot devices. What is the first thing you do when you get a magic pill? Make sure you don't run out. This is a superhero film, except instead of flight, he has the ability to instantly learn things. This is the same plot as 'Lucy', except she had way more superpowers.

18. Stefania Spangenberg's rating of the film Limitless

3.5, sobre el posible poder de las drogas y sus limitaciones, un toque psicodélica, da para el debate :)

19. Thomas's rating of the film Limitless

Fun premise, though somewhat of a come-down.

20. Nilufer Yildirim's rating of the film Limitless

21. JasonAv's rating of the film Limitless

22. Whiskiono's rating of the film Limitless

23. MariliaN's rating of the film Limitless

24. Cependant's rating of the film Limitless

Bad trip de références imbriquées les unes derrière les autres.

← Previous 1 3 4 5