1. Chichago_'s rating of the film Malèna

"I pedaled as fast as I could... as if I were escaping from longing, from innocence, from her. Time has passed, and I have loved many women. And as they've held me close... and asked if I will remember them I've said, "Yes, I will remember you." But the only one I've never forgotten is the one who never asked... Malena." –Romantic, innocent, and sweet at the same time.

2. Mellow Dude's rating of the film Malèna

3. Paul Mallinson's rating of the film Malèna

Men may need to cross their legs when watching this film.

4. bouvardila's rating of the film Malèna

the scene when all those women torture her is so heartbreaking

5. hexhunk's rating of the film Malèna

Formless, but with startling moments.

6. Graf von Zahl's rating of the film Malèna

One star because it's the widow story from Zorba the Greek book, which I truly admire. One star for making me laugh (how Italian these quarrels are!). One star for Morricone's music. And obviously, one star for Bellucci.

7. Silvoieski's rating of the film Malèna

All right, I understand it, Bellucci is madly beautiful. All the italian fascism background was actually accurate.

8. jeanlice's rating of the film Malèna

male gaze galore. a film about the objectification of women (amongst other things) in which the female lead barely gets more than a dozen lines of text and serves as eye candy throughout this whole farce of a failed boyhood/fascism portrait.

9. Mr. Marston's rating of the film Malèna

10. Diogo Pires's rating of the film Malèna

2.5 Um plano belíssimo em que a deidade tanto amada quanto odiada da cidade é caracterizada em sangue, qual Jesus Cristo.

11. Catarina Andrade's rating of the film Malèna

Saw Monica today. First she had her clothes on; then she was fully naked on film. Context aside: metaphors usually come in more intricate forms whereas in this film we can see through it while leaning back on our seats. PS: metaphor = Malèna was beaten; fascism was beaten; people are sheepie beings.

12. crnstsc's rating of the film Malèna

13. Balthaz21's rating of the film Malèna

14. Margarida Enes's rating of the film Malèna

15. diamondwithnoshine's rating of the film Malèna

16. elif jazel's rating of the film Malèna

great cinematography & soundtrack. a classic Italian film. but weak storyline.

17. D's rating of the film Malèna

Monica Bellucci at her finest.

18. Pedro_Fernandes's rating of the film Malèna

19. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film Malèna

Monica Bellucci at the age of 36: the personification of female beauty. And after 16 years, nothing changed; still she is. Can you imagine "Malena" without Mrs. Bellucci acting? No way. No other actress conceivable. Her beauty is a blessing & a curse at the same time. This applies to "Malena" character & to her cinematic career as such. It's a pity.

20. aikeart's rating of the film Malèna

21. André Vieira's rating of the film Malèna

3,5. Monica Bellucci is a masterpiece. The way she walks through the village is magical. Also a quick nod to the whole cast and the beautiful soundtrack.

22. greers's rating of the film Malèna

absolutely disgusting. this was just 100 minutes of a woman getting called a whore every 5 seconds while she's literally not doing anything. i don't get it. oh wait i do.

23. Zepo's rating of the film Malèna

La sensualidad dentro de un par de medias y un ligero; extraordinaria

24. tarskas's rating of the film Malèna