1. Ale/M's rating of the film Mallrats

prev. rat. ★ [15 December 2010]

2. Glue Sniffer's rating of the film Mallrats

"To nie jest żaglówka..."

3. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Mallrats

Mallrats could have done without the poorly written and executed slapstick humor. It adds little to the narrative and it brings the film's overall quality down. As per usual in Kevin Smith's filmography, though, the movie features some great banter and a heartfelt arc that puts a smile on your face.

4. Ethan's rating of the film Mallrats

This is one of Kevin Smith's most underrated films. This film has a lot of heart and a lot of laughs that are guaranteed to put a smile on your face. You can't really deny a movie with a great Stan Lee appearance.

5. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Mallrats

6. James Mackin's rating of the film Mallrats

A better written film than anything else.

7. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Mallrats

One more to go and I'd be off the Smith train forever.

8. Genre films > French New Wave's rating of the film Mallrats

It's irritating that the main characters in my favorite movie of all time are the namesakes for the main characters in this poorly written and poorly acted film. It's one of the most amateurish and childish movies I have ever seen. The game show stuff wasn't terrible though. And oh yeah, Stan Lee was great.

9. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Mallrats

1995, dir. KEVIN SMITH - 7/10 (USA)

10. Mao Flores's rating of the film Mallrats

Funny but a little lack luster...

11. Polyglot's rating of the film Mallrats

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega."

12. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Mallrats

13. Evan Schafer's rating of the film Mallrats

Aside from the humor of Jay and Silent Bob creating a running appearance through several films, and the ones that become the heroes in Mallrats, this movie is incredibly enjoyable, with a humor that is very specific to Kevin Smith, who'd begun to develop a sort of niche for himself here. The "stink palm" sequence is gold, and having the TV crew at the beginning take nude shots is hysterical. Definitely worth it.

14. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Mallrats

Smith y su primera incursión sobre cuando un lector de cómic anda en amores, versión que por cierto es caricaturesca...ya hasta parece un cómic para público de 5 - 15 años de edad. En general una película poco trascendental.

15. FCC 86's rating of the film Mallrats

"I love the smell of commerce in the morning"

16. Swag Yolo's rating of the film Mallrats

The wirting is simple where the dialogues are very good, with some awesome references to movies and comics, and a hilarious inspirational speech from Spike Lee. The characters are awesome, specially Jay and Silent Bob, which makes me pretty anxious to watch their movie. Mallrats is a stupid, relaxing and hilarious comedy. I think I'll become a major Kevin Smith's fan.

17. Zac Holbrook's rating of the film Mallrats

I wish Jason Mewes could narrate my life.

18. Rosa Friedman's rating of the film Mallrats

The quintessential Kevin Smith movie, for better and for worse.

19. Fran Bacigalupo's rating of the film Mallrats

20. marinaaaaaaaa's rating of the film Mallrats

21. Arisa's rating of the film Mallrats

Jay and Silent Bob. 'Nuff said.

22. abrahamgbj's rating of the film Mallrats

skip this one and watch Clerks and Chasing Amy if you haven't

23. Lucas Lacámara's rating of the film Mallrats

I don't care what anyone says, this movie made me laugh.

24. bees can see ultraviolet light's rating of the film Mallrats