1. Renata A's rating of the film Monkey Business

You're old only when you forget you're young.

2. Ethan's rating of the film Monkey Business

This movie is fucking hilarious. Grant and Hawks never miss a beat with this film and I guarantee that you won't stop laughing at this movie. Also the lovely Marilyn Monroe is thrown in here for good measure.

3. FISCHER's rating of the film Monkey Business

Inoubliable et succulent petit chef-d'oeuvre de la comédie américaine, truffé de gags mémorables et de quiproquos sublimes que tout cinéphile consciencieux et subjugué, conservera précieusement dans sa vidéothèque idéale et que le 42e Festival International du Film de La Rochelle (2014) nous proposait en copie restaurée ! www.cinefiches.com

4. Aardsy's rating of the film Monkey Business

5. Balthaz21's rating of the film Monkey Business

6. nessmj's rating of the film Monkey Business

7. bryanvmh's rating of the film Monkey Business

Ginger Rogers can put a glass on her forehead, lie down, and stand back up again, all without spilling what's in the glass.

8. filmcapsule's rating of the film Monkey Business

The opening masterfully sets up a sexy and romantic, yet believably domestic and quotidian marriage in a tight and self-contained sequence. Unfortunately, the rest of the film doesn't deliver on this promise, expanding on the tertiary and less interesting theme of aging contained within the opening to develop its comedy.

9. claudiaaraujo's rating of the film Monkey Business

A+ for Cary Grant's performance.

10. alcools's rating of the film Monkey Business

♪♫Too much monkey business for me to be involved in♪♫ The monkey reminds me of animal testing for unimportant things like make-up and so on and it's too depressing for a film supposed to be a comedy and prevents me from enjoying it fully. The children who play Indians in the US (of all countries) are a little depressing too. (I'm whiny). But, you know, great cast and it's not a bad film and being high can be nice.

11. Warren Spratley's rating of the film Monkey Business

12. Brendan's rating of the film Monkey Business

Cary Grant's acid trip is absolutely bonkers and worth the rather worthless Marilyn Monroe role and moments of overtly skewed racial stereotypes

13. codyhunter's rating of the film Monkey Business

14. Duncan Gray's rating of the film Monkey Business

Romantic comedy meets animal comedy meets slapstick comedy from Howard Hawks. If that's not enough (and sometimes it's not), you can think of it as a lighthearted screwball version of Eyes Wide Shut. 4 out of 5 stars.

15. Xose Manoel Ramos's rating of the film Monkey Business

Parecía unha moi boa idea, pero á fin, vese porque nunca chegou a lexendaria

16. Lefteris Becerra's rating of the film Monkey Business

"in my opinion, your opinion that it's a silly song is a silly opinion"

17. monoglot's rating of the film Monkey Business

Equal parts arch and manic. The monkey's pretty great.

18. Umberto L.'s rating of the film Monkey Business

Awesome. And the seltz scene...

19. Dave's rating of the film Monkey Business

I have to be honest and admit that I have never cared for Cary Grant in comedic roles, but this one I enjoy. It might be middle of the road Hawks, but it's an above average comedy.

20. Justin Senkbile's rating of the film Monkey Business

Definitely not one of Hawks' best. Starts of promisingly, but then gets bogged down in un-funny exaggeration and absurdity. A bit too screwy for screwball.