1. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film Mortal Kombat

Someone please make a remake of this and fix it please.

2. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film Mortal Kombat

delivered everything that a fan of the video games hoped to see in a film adaptation.

3. Jim Fear's rating of the film Mortal Kombat

Excluding the sentimental value, this film has one of the best fight scenes I ever seen: Johnny Cage vs Scorpion, it begins on a forest with symmetrical trees and ends ups in the pits of hell and fire with background music by Fear Factory.

4. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Mortal Kombat

1 star for the film. 2 stars for my afternoons as a teenager. <3

5. Rohith Varma's rating of the film Mortal Kombat

"We humans are so unpredictable."

6. Sophy Romvari's rating of the film Mortal Kombat

"Save your pity for the weekend" - What I thought that dude said.

7. willythesalesman's rating of the film Mortal Kombat

I don't particularly like the film, I have only watched it in bits. But I have to admit that its tech-no beat is unforgettable.

8. Wonderlands's rating of the film Mortal Kombat

Still like this movie for its hilarious setting, fights, soundtrack and tongue-in-cheek attitude. Moreover, it`s a faithful game adaption – still a rarity. Sure, script and some acting is cheesy, fights look tame. However, they were great for a PG-13 movie in 1995; the choreographies are still enjoyable. You think this movie is utter nonsense? C'mon, it`s based on a game that lets you rip your opponent`s head off.

9. nothere's rating of the film Mortal Kombat

Yah know what? This actually might be the best video game adaption to date. Not only is the film blatantly self aware by taking the game's story runs with it--Even Christopher Lambert is cracking jokes. The fight sequences are energetic and the badly aged CGI transcends the film into something enjoyable yet also kind of instantly forgettable. The film also lacks the bite of the original game's gory fatalities.

10. Pierre's rating of the film Mortal Kombat

The theme song gets a full 5/5. The film is a -3 at best. A well deserved 2, Paul W.S. Anderson.

11. Zesty Enterprise's rating of the film Mortal Kombat

The movie's plot barely hold together, but the music makes this action film worth watching on a bored Sunday afternoon.

12. yuriwalker's rating of the film Mortal Kombat

karya Paul Thomas Anderson yang paling underrated......eh,Paul Thomas Anderson kah??

13. Pale Scribe's rating of the film Mortal Kombat

At the time, the TVT Records soundtrack excited audiences enough to look past the deplorable story and lackluster fights.

14. Movie Blabber's rating of the film Mortal Kombat

To me, there is no such thing as a guilty pleasure. You either enjoy it or you don't. I place this movie in the former.

15. NO LONGER HUMAN's rating of the film Mortal Kombat

16. Aurora's rating of the film Mortal Kombat

This is kind of bad joke.

17. Fran Bacigalupo's rating of the film Mortal Kombat

This is a perfect example of bad cinema

18. elyzabeth's rating of the film Mortal Kombat

I have to agree with ryan. when my cousins and i were small we loved this movie , mostly due to the video games.

19. Seth Farmer's rating of the film Mortal Kombat

Most kick ass final battle music eva

20. Arisa's rating of the film Mortal Kombat

21. Ryan Estabrooks's rating of the film Mortal Kombat

This movie is terrible but after checking it out again last night, it's still pretty hilarious. Watch this if you want a good laugh. I have to admit though, the sequel "Annihilation") is 10 times more funny and 10 times more terribler.

22. SmokeyPSD's rating of the film Mortal Kombat

The definition of guilty pleasure for me.

23. Alan Funkle's rating of the film Mortal Kombat

a guilty pleasure of mine, yes its not stellar but its made for action fans and for a video game movie does its job along with its terrific score.a movie id like to not admit i watch more than once lol. skip the horrible sequels and probable horrible remake. one of the few ok videogame movies along with silent hill.

24. floserber's rating of the film Mortal Kombat

This still is mortal. And the movie is very very mortal. The OST is even more mortal. FATALITYYYY!!! one star for Christophe Lambert who seemed so happy to fart lightning again, a discipline he didn't practice since Highlander.