1. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film Mutant Girls Squad

2. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film Mutant Girls Squad

This reminds me of "Breathless" in that I was drunk when I watched it and laughed a great deal at things that made absolutely no sense. And there was (just like Breathless) a chainsaw coming out of an asian teenagers ass.

3. film_lies101's rating of the film Mutant Girls Squad

4. HKFanatic's rating of the film Mutant Girls Squad

A two star rating is actually a step up from my usual appraisal of Sushi Typhoon's output. However, I find that by turning bloody, perverted Japanese movies into a cottage industry, Sushi Typhoon has effectively removed the "punk" from splatterpunk. "Helldriver," "Yakuza Weapon," this - they're more or less the same movie, and they all manage to inspire that lingering shame of 'Why the hell am I watching this'?

5. Michael Harbour's rating of the film Mutant Girls Squad

Fun, crazy, gory action with cute girls. A little crazier than I expected - in a good way. But, ultimately, collapses under the weight of it's self-involvement.

6. Tyler Aikens's rating of the film Mutant Girls Squad

Fell asleep during it's Canadian debut at FanTasia. A bunch of directors come together and recycle old gore gags from their previous, better works. What we want is a Tokyo Gore Police 2!

7. canaille's rating of the film Mutant Girls Squad

This films is gross, offensive, over the top and crazy, but in the same time hilarious and a must see for everyone interested in a bit of mindless fun and slaughter.