1. Chiara_WinterGarten's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

2. Adri Azhari's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

roh hutan ternyata imut, lucu, dan menggemaskan

3. Joana Martinho's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

4. Adam Whybray's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

By my reckoning, Miyazaki's most perfect film. Almost bruising in its tranquility. It captures long-forgotten sensations of childhood. Mei is such an adorable little frog. Surely everyone feels a slight shock of panic when the shoe is discovered in the lake and a jolt of sadness when Satsuki shouts at her that their mother is going to die. Totoro doesn't need to be a death god for the film to be melancholy and wise.

5. FISCHER's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

D'une extrême fraîcheur, une oeuvre bienvenue et "salutaire" ! www.cinefiches.com

6. abyantama's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

membahagiakan :) (8.5/10)

7. diamondwithnoshine's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

8. MistaRichard's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

It's only after I've rewatched this a couple of times that I'm beginning to get pulled to the narrative side of it; I've always found it to be dashingly beautiful (only Miyazaki could create such an elaborate relm of the fantastical), but it was really only now that I became aware of how rich a story this was. I still do feel like it's a bit inflated due to nostalgia, but hey, maybe next time will do the charm.

9. Nolan Barth's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

"My Neighbor Totoro" is a sweet, heart-warming tale about imagination and the bond between siblings. This movie (like all of Miyazaki's films) is just flat out gorgeous! I actually found myself pausing the movie every so often just to take in the breathtaking art work. This certainly isn't Miyazaki's best film, but it is still a fun movie with some great characters and beautiful animation!

10. tri ...'s rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

11. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

a movie that actually deserves all the hype it gets. kantas cycling technique gets 5 stars as well

12. Freakyfilm's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

13. Joana China's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

the pure bliss of watching totoro having a marry poppin's moment

14. hanon152's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

One of the best animated films I've seen,

15. sominjeon's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

Really cute, something nice to watch if you're having a bad day.

16. Disa's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

Who the fuck just watch this in 2017.... me...

17. Kreg's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

The slow pacing, while taking away from rewatch value, only serves to pull you deeper within the atmosphere of wonder.

18. Gabriele Mariotti's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

He's my friend and your friend and everybody's friend.

19. ermete polpette's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

20. opandadodavid's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

21. nvmore's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

22. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

The best Miyazaki film by far, though not my favourite (that would be Porco Rosso).

23. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

3-3.5 I really want to intellectually like this movie more than I did. And the parts that are great about it are great. Miyazaki has a deft hand with body language and the principle of "Show, Don't Tell" plus the animation is gorgeous. But Totoro, himself, actually has surprisingly little bearing on the proceedings, and the movie takes a long time to get to its conflict. It is warm, accessible, and beautiful, though.

24. Alex's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro