1. Gabriele Malagoli's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

3.5 - appreciated much more than the first time

2. Samuel Spione's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

I loved this movie when I was young, but my view of it shifted dramatically post-puberty. Themes that flew over my head suddenly made sense, and where as a kid I saw a wildly fun fairy-tail, I now saw a nostalgic and bittersweet ode to the magic of childhood. Leave it to Miyazaki to make a coming-of-age allegory that changes for a viewer coming of age ("You only see him when you're very young...")

3. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

4. raquel_ag's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

Enredo: ★★★★ Animação: ★★★★★ Tom: ★★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★ Representação: ★★★★★

5. Aulia Indry's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

Nonton film Animasi ajah masih mikir. Terbaiklah sik mas Miyazaki.

6. PeterK94's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

I appreciate this film more than I enjoy it.

7. Diego Ravazzolo's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

8. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

Sweet with unforgettable sequences with a silent bear-like forest spirit called Totoro. One of animation films' absolute best moments.

9. Gabriella F's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

This intantly made me go back to a time where my mind didn't wander in toxic places. Stories can be told without having to be tragic.

10. adityosh's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

Coba kenal film ini waktu kecil :')

11. Ben Nash's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

If you're not crying by the end then there is something very wrong with you.

12. jaelaah's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

Beautiful graphics and loveable characters - Miyazaki is the god of stirring emotion from animation.

13. Júlia Mendes's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

14. THE APOLL0's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

Wasn't quite over when it ended

15. Ghostman's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

Great film. Though I must say I enjoy his other films a lot more. It also feels slight, like it could have gone further. However, it is very impressive that it avoids cliches and easy conflicts; fostering a plethora of healthy themes like environmentalism, family, friendship, altruism, and perseverance. I do love it and maybe it will grow on me more upon a re-watch or two. A great kids movie. In Miyazaki we trust.

16. Jdsarmientoburgos's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

Miyazaki at his lightest, most innocent and hopeful. Totoro is among his greatest creations, and this film reminds us that holding onto our inner child and thinking with our heart is key in life.

17. Chiara_WinterGarten's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

18. Adri Azhari's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

roh hutan ternyata imut, lucu, dan menggemaskan

19. Adam Whybray's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

By my reckoning, Miyazaki's most perfect film. Almost bruising in its tranquility. It captures long-forgotten sensations of childhood. Mei is such an adorable little frog. Surely everyone feels a slight shock of panic when the shoe is discovered in the lake and a jolt of sadness when Satsuki shouts at her that their mother is going to die. Totoro doesn't need to be a death god for the film to be melancholy and wise.

20. FISCHER's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

D'une extrême fraîcheur, une oeuvre bienvenue et "salutaire" ! www.cinefiches.com

21. abyantama's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

membahagiakan :) (8.5/10)

22. ramasantputra's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

23. MistaRichard's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

It's only after I've rewatched this a couple of times that I'm beginning to get pulled to the narrative side of it; I've always found it to be dashingly beautiful (only Miyazaki could create such an elaborate relm of the fantastical), but it was really only now that I became aware of how rich a story this was. I still do feel like it's a bit inflated due to nostalgia, but hey, maybe next time will do the charm.

24. Nolan Barth's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

"My Neighbor Totoro" is a sweet, heart-warming tale about imagination and the bond between siblings. This movie (like all of Miyazaki's films) is just flat out gorgeous! I actually found myself pausing the movie every so often just to take in the breathtaking art work. This certainly isn't Miyazaki's best film, but it is still a fun movie with some great characters and beautiful animation!