1. Gabriella F's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

This intantly made me go back to a time where my mind didn't wander in toxic places. Stories can be told without having to be tragic.

2. adityosh's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

Coba kenal film ini waktu kecil :')

3. BenNash's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

If you're not crying by the end then there is something very wrong with you.

4. jaelaah's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

Beautiful graphics and loveable characters - Miyazaki is the god of stirring emotion from animation.

5. Júlia Mendes's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

6. THE APOLL0's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

Wasn't quite over when it ended

7. Ghostman's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

Great film. Though I must say I enjoy his other films a lot more. It also feels slight, like it could have gone further. However, it is very impressive that it avoids cliches and easy conflicts; fostering a plethora of healthy themes like environmentalism, family, friendship, altruism, and perseverance. I do love it and maybe it will grow on me more upon a re-watch or two. A great kids movie. In Miyazaki we trust.

8. Chiara_WinterGarten's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

9. Adri Azhari's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

roh hutan ternyata imut, lucu, dan menggemaskan

10. Joana Martinho's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

11. Adam Whybray's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

By my reckoning, Miyazaki's most perfect film. Almost bruising in its tranquility. It captures long-forgotten sensations of childhood. Mei is such an adorable little frog. Surely everyone feels a slight shock of panic when the shoe is discovered in the lake and a jolt of sadness when Satsuki shouts at her that their mother is going to die. Totoro doesn't need to be a death god for the film to be melancholy and wise.

12. FISCHER's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

D'une extrême fraîcheur, une oeuvre bienvenue et "salutaire" ! www.cinefiches.com

13. abyantama's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

membahagiakan :) (8.5/10)

14. ramasantputra's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

15. MistaRichard's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

It's only after I've rewatched this a couple of times that I'm beginning to get pulled to the narrative side of it; I've always found it to be dashingly beautiful (only Miyazaki could create such an elaborate relm of the fantastical), but it was really only now that I became aware of how rich a story this was. I still do feel like it's a bit inflated due to nostalgia, but hey, maybe next time will do the charm.

16. Nolan Barth's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

"My Neighbor Totoro" is a sweet, heart-warming tale about imagination and the bond between siblings. This movie (like all of Miyazaki's films) is just flat out gorgeous! I actually found myself pausing the movie every so often just to take in the breathtaking art work. This certainly isn't Miyazaki's best film, but it is still a fun movie with some great characters and beautiful animation!

17. tri ...'s rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

18. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

a movie that actually deserves all the hype it gets. kantas cycling technique gets 5 stars as well

19. Freakyfilm's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

20. Joana China's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

the pure bliss of watching totoro having a marry poppin's moment

21. hanon152's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

One of the best animated films I've seen,

22. sominjeon's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

Really cute, something nice to watch if you're having a bad day.

23. Disa's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

Who the fuck just watch this in 2017.... me...

24. Kreg's rating of the film My Neighbor Totoro

The slow pacing, while taking away from rewatch value, only serves to pull you deeper within the atmosphere of wonder.