1. samuset's rating of the film My Wife's Relations

This is among the best Buster Keaton shorts, not dissimilar to One Week, another bleak and genius piece.

2. FISCHER's rating of the film My Wife's Relations

Une violente et grotesque charge contre la famille comme réceptacle et générateur d'un étouffement de l'individu et de sa personnalité qui peut se percevoir comme une indirecte critique déguisée de l'ascendance relationnelle de la dynastie des Talmadge dont Buster Keaton avait épousé une des représentantes, un an auparavant... www.cinefiches.com

3. msmichel's rating of the film My Wife's Relations

Weak vehicle for Keaton that at even a limited running time is too long.

4. AKFilmFan's rating of the film My Wife's Relations

Far from his best slapstick-heavy shorts but still an entertaining at inlaws (especially if you look at it as Keaton's own parody of his ex-wife's family).

5. Matthew_Lucas's rating of the film My Wife's Relations

Language barriers cause the accidental marriage of Buster Keaton to an overbearing bootlegger, whose family of hulking roughnecks make him the target of their constant derision, that is until they mistakenly think he is a wealthy heir. Made as a lampoon of his own in-laws, MY WIFE'S RELATIONS isn't Keaton's strongest, but it certainly has its charms. Watch for reused sets from THE HAUNTED HOUSE.