1. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Mystic River

2. kartina obskura's rating of the film Mystic River

3. uenus's rating of the film Mystic River

cada referencia a secuestro - mystic river

4. James Mackin's rating of the film Mystic River

One of Clint Eastwood's better films that he isn't in, Tim Robbins in particular is fantastic.

5. ioanabogdana's rating of the film Mystic River

6. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Mystic River

7. Ethan's rating of the film Mystic River

The performances are excellent in this film but this is one of the most depressing and unsettling films ever made. If you want to feel like shit just watch this movie or if you want to see some really great performances.

8. elif jazel's rating of the film Mystic River

good acting. liked camera angles. hated the script. just like an episode of a detective/crime TV series.

9. ammar's rating of the film Mystic River

10. André Vieira's rating of the film Mystic River

Top notch acting. I'm going to let this one sink because I feel like this needs a rewatch.

11. Mr. Marston's rating of the film Mystic River

12. hubertguillaud's rating of the film Mystic River

Depuis le bord d'un trottoir de Boston, Eastwood parvient à transcender la linéarité de ce superbe récit, pour produire une œuvre sur l'humanité elle-même... Sublimée par le talent de Penn et Robins. La simplicité dressée en chef d'œuvre. Magnifique.

13. Pedro C. Alencastro's rating of the film Mystic River

14. Bram Vroonland's rating of the film Mystic River

I really thought this was an excellent movie. I enjoyed it far more than I expected since I don't really like Eastwood as a director. The pace of the film was quite low but through gripping staging, lighting and acting it held my attention all the way to the end. Furthermore it motivated me to change my hypotheses on what was going on every other 10 minutes. Great movie, although it might lack re-watch value.

15. abyantama's rating of the film Mystic River

16. Drew Weaver's rating of the film Mystic River

I would have given it 3 stars before Laura Linney's speech at the end, which turned the film on its head for me from a typical Boston neighborhood drama to an Eastwoodian western, with its own (again, western) moral code.

17. ikkini's rating of the film Mystic River

Un grand film, d'un classicisme à toute épreuve !

18. antibody's rating of the film Mystic River

not as good as i remembered

19. J0NS's rating of the film Mystic River

20. Hollywood Overdose's rating of the film Mystic River

A movie that rolled on my head against the obvious hunches had a mystic way to travel from the horrors of sexual abuse to the grief of remorse. "A king knows what to do and does it" says Annabeth with no regret whatsoever, and the truth is it's real. We protect ours before the others, sometimes whatever the cost. This movie shows there's no destiny, no luck, no second chances; there is what's real and what's not.

21. Franco Rhyme Wiseman's rating of the film Mystic River

Lagi-lagi Eastwood berhasil bikin nih film nyantol di kepala gw beberapa hari

22. Mariska V's rating of the film Mystic River

A dark tale of tragedy and secrets with powerful performances from the actors.

23. paxy's rating of the film Mystic River