1. Paolo Simeone's rating of the film Nekromantik

On the repulsiveness of meat (or flesh if you mind the distinction).

2. -REM-'s rating of the film Nekromantik

3. datisme's rating of the film Nekromantik

ну пусть уж будет 1.5

4. Marko's rating of the film Nekromantik

As a kid I remember all the hype around this movie (real bodies?) and how hard it was to find and watch. Years later I've been watching it with a group of friends in a small club. We really had a great fun that night! Nekromantik brings twisted love triangular. Certainly not for everyone's taste. What I've found disgusting here is actually the music - and that was intentional, I guess:)

5. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Nekromantik

Such beautiful music in this 'shock-tactic' film, of which, is best watched in its scratchy 35mm original to preserve the ugliness. Extreme horror fans have seen much worse-- it's more a 'mainstream' underground film-- and aside from some animal killing scenes, Nekromantik is funny more than disturbing in a dark-humored way. And I'm not sure if that's intentional. But, it still cracks me up in a what-the-fuck-?-way.

6. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Nekromantik

the movie is very provocative, especially for that time - but it's really not a movie i have to watch again... soundtrack is very aggressive & dark, love it.

7. Clat's rating of the film Nekromantik

8. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Nekromantik

9. Henri de Corinth's rating of the film Nekromantik

10. Siaudebert's rating of the film Nekromantik

11. Michael A's rating of the film Nekromantik

Soundtrack work at its best magical results.

12. Benji's rating of the film Nekromantik

I wouldn't recommend it to me mum.

13. Samuel Donath's rating of the film Nekromantik

It's bold. I will give it that. Not for everyone.

14. lndah's rating of the film Nekromantik

An important mark of disturbing cinema, a celebration of necrophilia, with a very motivational soundtrack.

15. pandakuma's rating of the film Nekromantik

let's forget about the poor acting and cinematography, and more focus on the groundbreaking filmmaking. that's all we need right now, more innovations :)

16. Ruiz Buñuel's rating of the film Nekromantik

The dream sequence where a guy is running around throwing meat up in the air is a cool scene though.

17. nietzschicharonsky's rating of the film Nekromantik

it became poetical in the last 10 mins. great soundtrack too

18. Arf's rating of the film Nekromantik

mahsì. sembrava chissà che roba

19. Fabio Nosotti's rating of the film Nekromantik

20. Konrad Szlendak's rating of the film Nekromantik

The scenes in this movie must be the weirdest scene ever put on a screen. I had fun like never watching this masterpiece!

21. La quinta luna's rating of the film Nekromantik

22. Xob's rating of the film Nekromantik

Japan made ichi the killer, Italy made salo and Germany made this. WTF is wrong with these Axis countries? Great movie BTW.

23. Rock LeeNut's rating of the film Nekromantik

This movie has strongly tested your aesthetics. What is beauty and ugliness.

24. Ofla's rating of the film Nekromantik

Good lord, I usually handle pretty well this type of movies... but this one almost made me puke. The bunny and the cat scene in the tub were the worst.