1. galuh indri's rating of the film Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb

Larry Daley: I'm half-Irish, Half-Jewish Merenkahre: You are! I love Jews! We owned 40.000 of them! Shepseheret: Such lovely people. They were very happy, always singing with candles... Larry Daley: Yeah, they really weren't happy Shepseheret: Really? Larry Daley: No they left. They spend about 40 years in the desert trying to escape. We have dinner once a year and talk about it. It's a big deal.

2. André Pereira's rating of the film Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb

3. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb

4. claudiaaraujo's rating of the film Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb

5. babycakesromero's rating of the film Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb

u can visibly see how joyless stiller is about doing part 3 of this franchise. he can't crack a single smile in himself or the viewer. its like he accidentally brought 'serious ben stiller' to a 'funny ben stiller' movie - i wish he'd just stayed at home and called in sick, then i would never have watched this laughfree painfest

6. magali de lepeleere's rating of the film Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb

7. Varun Saini's rating of the film Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb

Epic continues... 1 movie to see all the great actors together.. :)

8. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb

Life at the Museum 3: It's Over 'Cuz Robin 'Teddy' Williams Is Dead

9. f-nanda's rating of the film Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb

I like so much the idea of Night at the Museum. This part has some good and funny ideas, but that's it. Nothing memorable.

10. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb

If you have seen the trailer you've seen all the fun stuff in this movie. This third installment feels very lacklustre on every level. Moving the action to Britain was a good move but clearly squandered. The only thing we got out of the British Museum (which is very good IRL) was a crappy Lancelot, a triceratops skeleton and Rebel Wilson. :( Not even my son was very impressed.

11. Alessandro's rating of the film Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb

divertente lo consiglio a tutti

12. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb

4/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-1Me

13. Jools Kay's rating of the film Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb

The kids had fun and I must say I had fun too.

14. Cody Hoskins's rating of the film Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb

It's one star for Robin Williams, another for the witty collaboration of history and myth icons, including a witty Dan Stevens as Lancelot, but the lack of stars for an average Ben Stiller performance and juvenile humor of Owen Wilson, Steve Coogan, and the monkey.

15. SlinkyLi's rating of the film Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb

one star for existing, another for dilf of the year sten biller

16. Luís Silva's rating of the film Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb

17. ghostparties's rating of the film Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb

pretty shit story line and everything (as expected) but i give it one point for robin williams and one more for huge ackman. sorry i meant hugh jackman (ha)

18. Yunny Kim's rating of the film Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb