1. Michael Diers's rating of the film Night Fishing

Nicht mehr als ein experimenteller Film ohne wirkliche Aussage.

2. Terry_Moby's rating of the film Night Fishing

Interesting structure, great sound design and rather funny. It´s irrelevant that it was filmed with an iPhone.

3. robin's rating of the film Night Fishing

Supernatural horror comedy that perfectly fits the filming approach, not only technically but creativity through the series of vignettes and mosaic narrative. Supposing that it's the only thing not done on an iphone, the sound design is the most interesting part of this experiment, responsible for giving it a cinematic feel.

4. RichardAn's rating of the film Night Fishing

5. joeviperez@gmail.com's rating of the film Night Fishing

6. bulgrin's rating of the film Night Fishing

Great experiment ending up in a stunning short with nice imagery.

7. Nina's rating of the film Night Fishing

Haven't seen anything like this before. Wow.

8. vito's rating of the film Night Fishing

9. mortal's rating of the film Night Fishing

It's cool to see a renowned director try something as experimental as filming a short film with a mass market (smartphone) camera, but besides some nicely placed shots, there isn't much to this quirky, strung together piece of digital film. more an exercise in filming technique than actual film making.

10. andresjurado's rating of the film Night Fishing

I don't like that all the movies I want to watch are not avaliable

11. Ssssssss's rating of the film Night Fishing

new of park chan wook should check it out

12. TFCHooligan69's rating of the film Night Fishing

A seemingly average day of night fishing becomes quite an experience, and it's captured using an iPhone4. Remarkable achievement in the digital film medium.

13. Kelley Dong's rating of the film Night Fishing

i wonder if plots like this are comprehensible to western audiences. i've never considered the iphone camera to be inferior and it does a good job at capturing visuals so i'm not at all amazed or awed at the film's quality and park chan wook relied too much on the power of eccentricity to carry a very very rushed work of art

14. febyac's rating of the film Night Fishing

do you know any link to get this?

15. Algitya's rating of the film Night Fishing

Might be one of Chan-Wook's most sacred artwork , Efficiently crafted with just an iPhone , maximize it, then mindblown us.

16. Tigrão's rating of the film Night Fishing

An advice, try not to do like me and find english subtitles. I seem to have overestimated my level of South Korean. Great filming, though.

17. Phoenix Rising's rating of the film Night Fishing

It's hard to believe this was filmed on an iPhone 4...

18. Tyler Aikens's rating of the film Night Fishing

If I could give this 6 stars, I would.