1. Stefano Campagna's rating of the film Night of the Living Dead

2. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Night of the Living Dead

3. Boyuan123's rating of the film Night of the Living Dead

OMG WHAT A SAD ENDING :( But wow what a masterpiece!

4. Ruben Roman's rating of the film Night of the Living Dead

Sin duda una película visionaria que vista hoy en día parecería ser rústica pero si se le ve con la perspectiva de su época se puede notar que rompió esquemas y fue atrevida en cuanto al tema y las imágenes! El montaje de fotos al final me pareció excelente!!! Muy buena!!!

5. Durandré's rating of the film Night of the Living Dead

relativement daté, certes... mais une sorte de chaînon manquant entre Jacques Tourneur et John Carpenter. Réussir à tenir en haleine avec quelques dizaines de figurant en robe de chambre nécessite une certaine habileté !

6. Pierre.F's rating of the film Night of the Living Dead

Des plans archi anxiogènes et une musique très travaillée. C'est cool.

7. DrFirestone's rating of the film Night of the Living Dead

This definitely is a legend, and it's incredible how much influence this film has had over the years on cinema and culture generally speaking. It is tense, and absolutely amazing how this was pulled of on a limited budget. The ending is strong, it still packs some punch after all those years. Unfortunately, the film has aged a bit in some regards, especially, I found music rather annoying, acting is a bit iffy too...

8. lou.'s rating of the film Night of the Living Dead

Even though horror is not at all my cup of tea, I can only recognise the greatness of this movie. I feared that brilliant ending.

9. dAlton Anthony's rating of the film Night of the Living Dead

A prophecy of our vacuous age. Walking Dead and Buffy this is not, or should I say, it is everything the genre stands for wrapped into a nice brilliant package. Plenty has been written on the film's symbolism and searing cultural critique so all I'll add in this short space is.....if you haven't seen it, well, what are you waiting for. Six days to go and counting. RIP Romero, RIP...I know you're out there somewhere.

10. fada19's rating of the film Night of the Living Dead

11. Ashley Spendlove's rating of the film Night of the Living Dead

Some films just capture (or get captured by) the zeitgeist and this is a notable example - Vietnam, the civil rights movement and 60s counterculture permeate the subtext and imagery. It doesn't really matter whether Romero consciously intended any of this, the result is a cinematic icon whose sense of place and time transcends any of the more workmanlike aspects of its production.

12. zohen lux's rating of the film Night of the Living Dead

wow everyone in this movie was a total ass!!! barbara in particular - how difficult could it be for men to create an interesting female character? JEEZ thank goodness for my main boy duane jones, whose character's death is particularly relevant today :-( romero. how did you know these things

13. Chearth's rating of the film Night of the Living Dead

14. bryanvmh's rating of the film Night of the Living Dead

15. Kamil's rating of the film Night of the Living Dead

The only similar movie I know is The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari. Very expressionistic.

16. panagiotatos's rating of the film Night of the Living Dead

17. Bilouaustria's rating of the film Night of the Living Dead

A terrifying classic that still lives me overall a bit skeptical. Romero overcomes a low budget with this atmospheric nightmare, he checks almost every boxes, but i hardly see the great political message. Well, the traditional family is critized, the main character is black but what else ? Still i really enjoyed the fake news (ahahahah "fake news") and Romero was the first to take this genre seriously.

18. GromD's rating of the film Night of the Living Dead

Pas une ride, quel bonheur de se laisser prendre au jeu !

19. Dada Kubin's rating of the film Night of the Living Dead

Rewatched this right after hearing that Romero joined the dead. One of the most influential horror films of all times, and for a reason! “Night of the Living Dead” deserves all the stars simply for being so unrelenting and brutal in its honesty. No Hollywood happy ends or stories of personal growth here; instead a fight for survival in which there are no obvious lines between the good and the evil.

20. Tibulle85's rating of the film Night of the Living Dead

Belle réactivité Mubi! ;-)

21. FISCHER's rating of the film Night of the Living Dead

Un inoubliable chef-d'oeuvre sans cesse "remaké", prolongé, jamais égalé... www.cinefiches.com

22. Graveyard Poet's rating of the film Night of the Living Dead

RIP George Romero. By far his best film and the greatest horror movie of the 1960s.

23. NUGA's rating of the film Night of the Living Dead

Genre-defining directorial debut for George A. Romero.It can't be understated the relevancy this movie had in '68, and still has now. Not only did it bring to the table the most notorious movie monsters to ever exit, it also made a simple 5-cast plot, into a timeless racial battle, therefore redefining cinema in more ways than just soon-to-be overused tropes.A cult classic then, a masterpiece now.

24. mávros skýlos's rating of the film Night of the Living Dead